Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
not that it matters here. In most states even with cheating assets still get split 50/50 no matter what.
Chances are the best he could do is sue the guy she cheated with after the fact.

Either way her cheating on him has no bearing on the result of the divorce.

This is true and the OP should be careful. She may get WAY more than you think.

Wont matter at all who cheated.

JRoDDz

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2009
NYC
Was just checking Yahoo World News headlines.. lo and behold this is the top story? WTF?

Diselsam

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2011
I just registered to make this comment. In German there is the word "metzgerei" for butchers shop. A ThomasMetz is written.

toothpaste

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2005
How do you think she became rich?

By packing in the meat. hahaha. couldn't resist.

All you "know-it-all" about NYC. Cabs are a nightmare and so is the traffic. All because she was in a cab, doesn't mean she was able to cross several avenue blocks as quickly as you think. I am able to walk faster on 14th street from avenue block to avenue block than the bus.

you just got rid of a slimy c*nt and most likely a few visits to the clinic.

EIB

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2011
I - devices

I DON'T CONDONE THAT TYPE OF BEHAVIOR - HOWEVER
NOTE: ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES HAVE AN OFF BUTTON:cool::eek::eek:

gri

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2004
New York City, aka Big Apple
Just saw this too. lol

Agree - sad world, where a 2 year old toddler is left in China lying injured (severely) on the street after being run over by a truck and then another one and nobody stops. And this is the headline?
(If you are a parent you'll understand)

EDIT for tim916 2 down (who apparently finds it not sad that a 2 year old is hit by two trucks and left dying in the gutter): If you are parent you'll understand the feelings I had while reading about it - couldn't watch the movie, too heartbreaking and disturbing

Last edited:

tim916

macrumors member
Nov 28, 2006
Agree - sad world, where a 2 year old toddler is left in China lying injured (severely) on the street after being run over by a truck and then another one and nobody stops. And this is the headline?

Why is that sad? (I'm not a parent I don't understand.)

jmsi1

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2011
I phone ap madness

Dude no matter what happens your wife was in the meat district for one reason. To get some meat! apparently you wasn't laying the pipe correctly so the ap really helped her seek out some grade A sasuage. Did you learn anything from this episode? She may have money but money won't buy you love. It can buy plently os sasuage. So dude relax let her go if she is not happy with you move on and find the woman that wants you instead of the woman you want. Remember, life is too short to be with someone that you can't trust or don't trust you. It will never work in a million years. When the trust is broken it's over!

Last edited:

DerekTS

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011

I think they call that population control over there.

tigress666

macrumors 68040
Apr 14, 2010
Washington State

I don't think you have to be a parent to understand and i think you worded that very confusingly.

I think what poster was trying to say was that it is sad that this thread has made headlines while there are far better things to focus on like why did this toddler get run over two times and passed by several bystanders before some one did anything (second car to run her over made sure to slow down while going over the "bump").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.