Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ActionableMango

macrumors G3
Sep 21, 2010
Or maybe there was a simple GPS glitch?

I've had my iPhone tell me I was located far away from where I actually was.

gri

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2004
New York City, aka Big Apple
Why is that sad? (I'm not a parent I don't understand.)

Think about what you just wrote - I believe then that you are a heartless cyborg...?

My phrase to parenting was maybe unclear and didn't mean to exclude anyone - before being a parent I would have watched the video and thought "oh f^@#". Having a 3 year old daughter makes your gut wrench. I could not watch the movie nor did I want to. You project yourself into the parent of that child and wonder what if this was your daughter... THAT feeling is tough to describe, brings you closer to the parents of that child - and probably can only be shared by parents. I would not have been affected by this that much before having kids either, that's what I meant.

Sorry for hijacking the thread but that story ruined my day (and her life) - and in that context all this fmf stuff needs to get some perspective even though I found it interesting once as well.

Last edited:

chris2k5

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2010
zOmg...This was on the news. I gotta get in on this and maybe they'll mention me on the news too.

MrSmith

macrumors 68040
Nov 27, 2003
If she is having an affair, this is going to happen regularly and your evidence is going to build up. Wait before you doing anything rash.

sotorious

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2010
LOL @ this someone was telling me about this and then wham i find a thread and then the new article in the thread, EPIC!

Aldaris

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2004
Salt Lake
Interesting that this thread has been linked on so many reputable news sites, and the OP has only made 3 posts, all within this thread...

colbertnation

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2009
Wait, if this is all over the news, then the wife should know about this by now, no?

Or has the OP gone in hiding? Or, (one can only be this lucky) is the wife still unaware of all of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.