Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

frapdaddy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2017
United States
What are y'all's favorite notebook accessories?

Usually i'm doing graphic design, which is difficult to do with the trackpad. I shamelessly carry a wireless USB mouse...

I also use a keybodo cover so that I don't have to deal with spills from my coffee, which has happened more than once.

Any one else? How do you personalize your notebooks or go beyond what apple has to offer?

Reactions: vapelord

vapelord

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2017
Hazzah! A fellow keybodo user. I got one for free at a convention.

In terms of other accessories, I have a usb cord to charge my vape. I also have one of those decals on the back that is my favorite band logo. Not much beyond that because I spend most of my time vaping instead of forum posting.

Reactions: frapdaddy

frapdaddy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 14, 2017
United States
I find a mixture of fag ash, dust, and whiskey droplets help make my Mac mine.

Ah, whiskey. I love to have a few drams after work while I browse reddit.
[doublepost=1497456625][/doublepost]
Hazzah! A fellow keybodo user. I got one for free at a convention.

In terms of other accessories, I have a usb cord to charge my vape. I also have one of those decals on the back that is my favorite band logo. Not much beyond that because I spend most of my time vaping instead of forum posting.

Lucky you got one for free. I had to pay 15$ which sounds kinda pricey but it has saved me hundreds in damage prevention.

Reactions: vapelord
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.