Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Indeed! I have to watch my back now :)

I have a long and lonely trip in front of me ... 18m points until the next member and that is only half to where you are now. But yeah, slowly I come closer. As long you stay on your break. ;)

Note to myself: get a second, third and fourth job to pay for two 4P-E5v2 system and blow them out of the water

Last edited:

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Team up one place to #53; we have a good run. Next up in one week; another one in two weeks from now.

Well done; we can make the next billion in 12 month

:D

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
Team up one place to #53; we have a good run. Next up in one week; another one in two weeks from now.

Well done; we can make the next billion in 12 month

:D

good job team! we gotta keep it going!

of course i get a 8101, so i lose about 200k ppd on this WU. but at least i had my first ever 5 million point week :)

DeSnousa

macrumors 68000
Jan 20, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
congrats to Snousa on 8 million points!

Thanks, got this million faster but could not bear the power costs and turned off a PC :( Was getting 40k ppd but will have to settle with 15k ppd :)

It is really nice to see the group back all the small folders - would recommend any one get involved with the cause. I have fun with such a low ppd output and every bit helps :)

Last edited:

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
Thanks, got this million faster but could not bear the power costs and turned off a PC :( Was getting 40k ppd but will have to settle with 15k ppd :)

It is really nice to see the group back all the small folders - would recommend any one get involved with the cause. I have fun with such a low ppd output and every bit helps :)

yes, every little bit helps! and yes, more proof that a bunch of small folders can make a huge difference!

we all appreciate everyone that folds for our team, and any team for that matter. so we appreciate what you've contributed to this point, and what you continue to contribute, even it it's less than before. fold on! :)

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
congrats to twoodcc on 2nd 1 million points - daily !!
Sorry, the first one a week earlier got lost; nobody looks after the top performer :(

ごめなさい

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
congrats to twoodcc on 2nd 1 million points - daily !!
Sorry, the first one a week earlier got lost; nobody looks after the top performer :(

ごめなさい

I second that -- an outstanding achievement!

thanks guys! it all depends on the big units. if i don't get any 8101s, then sometimes they hit in the same day and i can have over 1 million points in one day.

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
congrats to rwh202 on 200 million points!

just ... wow ... :)

----------

and now, congratulations to ChristianFAH on your outstanding accomplishment of 40 million points!

well done! and here's to many more :)

Louis

thanks, goes faster then I thought. still half of your points. I get you, I get you. just don't know when. ;)

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
congrats to 840quadra on 4 million points!

congrats to 206pilot on 5 million points!

congrats to ChristianFAH on 40 million points!

congrats to SciFrog on 50 million points!

congrats to rwh202 on 200 million points!

our team is doing great! keep it up!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.