Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zach

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2003
Medford
Abstract said:
The toilets should say: "Designed by Apple of California." They should also moo and whine, and be really hot.

did you forget about the exceedingly loud fans?

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
bartelby said:
Isn't there a joke about Apple people not p*ssing on their hands?
yes :)

3 employees, one from microsoft, one from sun, and one from apple are in a restroom, at the urinals. when the microsoft employee is done he washes his hands, and dries his hands completely with like 10 paper towels. "at microsoft," he says, "we're very thorough." the sun employee finishes, washes his hands, dries them with 1 paper towel. "at sun we're very thorough AND very efficient." the apple engineer leaves without washing his hands, and says "at apple, we don't piss on our hands."

tomokun

macrumors member
May 21, 2006
Milwaukee, WI
Uh yeah, you think that bathroom is bad? Apple Store Mayfair, WI. Boys bathroom is next to their above ground stock room (which is just a hallway filled with misc. macs) and you go into an oversized dimly lit bathroom with one toilet and a sink. Its clean atleast, and its one of the few stores at the mall with a bathroom.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
I would have expected this design. :(

attachment.php

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
Sun Baked said:
I would have expected this design. :(

attachment.php
hahahaha dude where did you find that image? That is the most amazing toilet on the face of this earth. I would honestly pay to pee in that while people walk by just for the life experience.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.