Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aznkid25

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2007
If you go to google on your iPhone or iPod touch, they have a prank there too. It's called Brain Search.

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
happy april fools!

the radio station i listen to on the way to uni got everybody REALLY good lately...

we recently had a highway installed (used to be a one/two lane hunk of junk for 100,000 cars to pass through each day and it used to take hours to travel just a few km's).

anyway the highway is great! takes 5mins to do a few hours drive on the old road :)

today they announced that they were going to introduce a $5 toll road ($2.50 each way). the reaction was INSANE! i was going balistic in the car yelling at everything haha. even the local council went along with it...

i was in such an angry mood, ok now - im laughing.

really good joke though. :)

ltldrummerboy

macrumors 68000
Oct 15, 2007
What exactly are the icons below our usernames for? Is that only going to last until the end of today?

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
At books.google.com, click to see the preview for any book that has one. On the right is Generate Book Report.

That'll save students lots of time, but it's bad for the students who charge other students to write their book reports for them.

1Zach1

macrumors 65816
Feb 8, 2008
Northern Va
Today would be the perfect day for a major release, really screw with everyones head trying to figure out if it is real or not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.