Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Has your 16GB Nano shipped?

• Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hmm

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2002
my local best buy got the 16gb's saturday.......:eek:
Did you actually see them there? My local Best Buy showed them as in stock online, but when I ordered one, they said they didn't really have any.

jesusplay

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2007
SOUTH
Did you actually see them there? My local Best Buy showed them as in stock online, but when I ordered one, they said they didn't really have any.

ummm no but i called and they said they had them...they had the touches last year before anyone eles.....

Foxer

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2003
Washington, DC
ummm no but i called and they said they had them
Well, one of the clerks at my local apple store keeps telling me that they have 16GB nanos, but they actually don't. Our local Best Buys have only 8GB, even though the website says the 16GB are in as well. Don't believe anything until you see it...

bossfn

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2008
I ordered mine Sep 9, 2008 at 06:47 PM PDT, still hasn't shipped. I'm in Canada, and the site said it was shipping in 5-7 business days...today would be the 4th business day.

That means it ships tue/wed and gets here probably the 23rd. The armband I ordered with it already got here.

jesusplay

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2007
SOUTH
Just ordered one today- says 2-4 days for shipping...

lawl, watch then its gonna get you with the delivery time..... i ordered on the 9th shipped on the 15th

said should deliver 12th - 16th.....

i also picked overnight shipping so if my ipod doesn't come tomorrow am i liable to get a shipping refund or sue?

MrPunk2u

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2007
West Hollywood, CA
lawl, watch then its gonna get you with the delivery time..... i ordered on the 9th shipped on the 15th

said should deliver 12th - 16th.....

i also picked overnight shipping so if my ipod doesn't come tomorrow am i liable to get a shipping refund or sue?

lol so yours shipped? I figure I can wait, since I waited all week to see if stores would get them.

jesusplay

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2007
SOUTH
lol so yours shipped? I figure I can wait, since I waited all week to see if stores would get them.

scrath that...

my package didnt make the cut off so its sitting in freakin shanghi china!!!

my ipod wont get here till THRUDSDAY!!!!(18th) when the said date was 12th-16th!!!!!!!!!they go back and tell me the 18th?!?!?!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

APPLE THIS IS BS!!!!im so pissed with apple....yea im never buying a thing directly from them.....

ok im p.o.ed....... 8 days without a ipod soon to be 2 weeks........

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

juswest

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2008
scrath that...

my package didnt make the cut off so its sitting in freakin shanghi china!!!

my ipod wont get here till THRUDSDAY!!!!(18th) when the said date was 12th-16th!!!!!!!!!they go back and tell me the 18th?!?!?!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

APPLE THIS IS BS!!!!im so pissed with apple....yea im never buying a thing directly from them.....

ok im p.o.ed....... 8 days without a ipod soon to be 2 weeks........

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hope you're just joking. It's an ipod not the cure for aids or the lung you've been inching up on the transplant list and finally able to get

nekopac

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2008
I ordered my 16gb orange Nano on the evening of the 9th (overnight shipping). My status just changed a few minutes ago to shipped.

BTW, I live in a small town and our Wal-Mart just got some 8gb Nanos today, 2 purple and 1 blue. Looks like they're slowly showing up everywhere.

immemorial

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2007
Guelph, ON
mine wont be here till the 22nd ... thats fkd up...

The date on mine is a range between the 18th and 24th, and I ordered just two hours after the event on the 9th. I can't understand why the Canadian orders are taking so long; even the original poster has had his shipped, and he's in New Zealand of all places!

Any other Canadians want to chime in?

blurredline

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2007
Fort McMurray, AB
The date on mine is a range between the 18th and 24th, and I ordered just two hours after the event on the 9th. I can't understand why the Canadian orders are taking so long; even the original poster has had his shipped, and he's in New Zealand of all places!

Any other Canadians want to chime in?

I'm just going to wait until they're in my local Future Shop. I want the option of a return policy with no restocking fees, and an extended warranty if I feel like it.

radellaf

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2007
Best Buy in Cary, NC says they "had a few in", but that they sold very quickly.

This is kind of a tease. Though, without the DLO cases out yet, I wouldn't be taking it out much anyway. With the 3G I waited a couple months after release.

Why don't they get the high-capacity ones in 1st, anyway?

jesusplay

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2007
SOUTH
3 business days , and it havnt shipped yet ... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i think their making them to order honestly in my opinion, lol.

i had to wait like 4-5 days for mines to ship and 3-4 days for it to arrives...with overnight shipping......

4 freakin days with over night shipping? WT H?:mad:

Madness

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2008
im honestly thinking about canceling the order and getting an 8gig one from bestbuy or somethin...:confused:

Karpfish

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2006
16GB Orange is shipped and will be here thursday morning. I will still be asking apple for my shipping refunded.

Madness

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2008
i just got off the phone with apple...wish i didnt call...

its been 4 business days since i placed my order and it havnt shipped yet...

he said the reason its late is because " you know those are the new nanos and stuff...."

and he also said that he doesnt think itll ship 2day as well !

this sux ;x

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.