Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
punch her in the boobs....:D

"BAM!..........right in the baby-maker."

There is always the breakup sex...

Just because he stops talking to his best friend, doesn't mean he has to do something gay like have sex with him before they stop talking.

I eventually started talking to my friend, which he was still dating my ex...

I don't know how you could. He wouldn't be my "friend" anymore. No loyalty to me at all? If I liked my best friend's girlfriend, I'd keep my yap shut and just be happy for my friend and how he has such a fantastic girlfriend.

3nm

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2006
There is always the breakup sex, and then trying to makeup with your friend. j/k

Never know for sure, but the relationship with your friend may be worth more in the long run than the girl.

Heck, you'll probably end up sleeping with and stealing one of the babes he introduces you to.

agreed, babes come and go when you are young. don't be too hard on yourself dude.

Sean7512

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2005
I don't know how you could. He wouldn't be my "friend" anymore. No loyalty to me at all? If I liked my best friend's girlfriend, I'd keep my yap shut and just be happy for my friend and how he has such a fantastic girlfriend.

Well, when it happened in 9th or 10th grade, it wasn't a HUGE ordeal. Plus, my next girlfriend happened to be one of his friends.... He introduced me to her, and kinda fixed me up. We dated for 2 and a half years and broke up just after this past christmas.

EDIT:
And for the fact that we had only been "dating" for about 2, maybe 3 months and the fact that she went after him. She apparently was using me to get to my friend...so under those circumstances, it was easy to forgive him. It is definitely a different scenario for the OP, but I felt like the whole world turned its back on me at the time.

ModestPenguin

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2006
OKC
Okay, so that effin sucks.

However; it's better now than in 6 months when it is even more serious, or in a year.

I feel for you buddy. In your position I would be finding it difficult to function around the two of them as well. However you do need to *cough* man up and face it. You'll come away feeling better.

iMacZealot

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2005
==Today's Update==

This is a pretty big story in my school, and thank god for high school gossip, it spread quickly, and it was quickly discovered that she was also sleeping with the water polo star. And, again, thanks to the quick high school discourse, it caused everybody to start hating her. I've forgiven my friends because we al realized that she simply is bitch. I think she started doing all this when we got || that close to sex, but had the serious talk (about four months ago.) Since she's also quite the celeb, it must've also gotten to her head. Yeah, she's changed since I met her (when I was 4).

Yikes. High school. Luckily, I'm about halfway through it.

Poseidon

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2007
Coralville, IA
==Today's Update==

This is a pretty big story in my school, and thank god for high school gossip, it spread quickly, and it was quickly discovered that she was also sleeping with the water polo star. And, again, thanks to the quick high school discourse, it caused everybody to start hating her. I've forgiven my friends because we al realized that she simply is bitch. I think she started doing all this when we got || that close to sex, but had the serious talk (about four months ago.) Since she's also quite the celeb, it must've also gotten to her head. Yeah, she's changed since I met her (when I was 4).

Yikes. High school. Luckily, I'm about halfway through it.

Damn man - sorry to hear that this thing with south on you. It's probably a good thing you found out about all this BEFORE you did the dirty with her.

I have to admit, I don't think I could forgive my friends as quickly as you - if at all! - if they did this to me.

Let us know if anything else comes of it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.