Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

linds15

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2012
Great White North
is there a way to get an app to open based on two actions, for example i want waze to open when i have both headphones and power plugged in, but not just one or another

william.hak

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2014
Hi guys i just installed iwidgets and a widget but how do i get them to work? I widget doesn't pop up with any icon what so ever etc

Applefan6558

macrumors newbie
Feb 20, 2014
I'm looking for a tweak that'll alert me when another one of my devices is locating me via Find My iPhone. I want this because my wife has the same icloud account as me and it'd be funny to call her out when she is tracking my phone when I'm not home

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
is it possible to force the iOS7 keyboard on a yet to be updated App?

i hate having the old keyboard on Viber. drives me nuts

jjusmo

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2013
Looking for a tweak, when I open a app from a folder and exit the app, the folder I was in closes and I return to springboard instead of the folder.

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
Is there a tweak that will automatically sort pictures for me? Specifically I would like to have pictures I take myself go to the Camera Roll, Screenshots go to their own folder, and photos saved from the internet into a Saved Pictures folder all without any action on my part? I've attached a screenshot from Windows Phone to show what I am referring to. I would prefer if it kept them in the individual folders rather than making a duplicate like iOS currently does when making folders manually, but I won't be picky if that's not possible.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140222_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140222_0001.png
    618.5 KB · Views: 112

ktjensen

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2011
has bloard and itunes radio unlimited been deleted from bigboss?

BLOARD just had an update. Just installed update yesterday. Not sure about ITUNES RADIO

----------

NEW QUESTION --

When I make a phone call, would like to have a clock to watch on the dialer screen, while I am in a conference call. Is there anyway to get a clock on the dialer screen, instead of the phone call length timer?

yes I know I can just exit the dialer, and go to the rest of the iphone apps, but would think someone had a clock on the dialer.

----------

is there a way to get an app to open based on two actions, for example i want waze to open when i have both headphones and power plugged in, but not just one or another

Maybe IF THIS THEN THAT also called IFTTT can do this. Just a guess.

budmonster

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
Is CameraTweak 7 the best tweak out for the native camera on the 5s? I have that one just didnt know if there is anything else worth using or anything else that works well with it.

mrwalsh1968

macrumors member
Dec 29, 2012
Looking for a tweak that will disable vibrate when on a phone call or using video recorder please.

We have all had our iPhone buzz in our ear when on a call haven't we ?! very annoying !!

wacky4alanis

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2009
Any tweaks for using multiple wallpapers? I get bored having the same one all the time, and I'm too lazy to change it. I'd like to either have different wallpapers for each springboard page, or have my wallpaper randomly change every time I unlock my phone.

budmonster

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
Looking for a tweak that'll open up all links in a browser of my choice (chrome) instead of safari. A tweak that'll open up chrome from any app? I don't know if there a something that'll allow me download files fr chrome and open them up in Ifile or something too?

sp00d3m

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2014
Parental control app?

Hello, hope someone out there can help me!

What it does: Disables the device between set hours such as 10pm-6am

In detail description: (Optional, increases our chances of finding it)

I'm looking for an app that will allow me to set a curfew time on the device so it won't work fully between certain times. I don't really mind exactly how its disabled (maybe it just won't unlock if it's between the banned times, or maybe some of the apps could not appear, or maybe pressing the power button might not work - just turning off wifi/data isn't enough though I need to stop the games! : )

Doesn't need to be sophisticated, I'd just like to be able to disable the thing from working in the middle of the night - any ideas?

Thanks loads!

Becutan

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2012
Is there any tweak which can add the "slide to unlock" part on the lockscreen? I am looking for something like the "slide to answer" button, I am looking for a button actually, I don't really like the floating-in-the-middle-of-the-air "slide to unlock" text really much...

HamLuke

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2014
Is there a tweak that modifies the "slide to unlock" text to look like this for iOS 7? The photo shown is a lockscreen tweak called Ayra, but it is only compatible with iOS 6.

ayra1.jpg

Becutan

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2012
Is there a tweak that modifies the "slide to unlock" text to look like this for iOS 7? The photo shown is a lockscreen tweak called Ayra, but it is only compatible with iOS 6.

That is exactly what I am looking for. Too bad it's incompatible for iOS 7.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.