Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipos

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2011
Often times i get a notification that I don't necessarily care about, but in order to get it off my lockscreen I'd have to slide and type in my passcode to unlock my phone then lock it again. Is there a tweak that allows me to simply clear the notifications on my lockscreen?

Haven't come across one, so just wondering if it exists. Anyone know?

Thanks

Last edited:

Asator

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2011
Australia
Often times i get a notification that I don't necessarily care about, but in order to get it off my lockscreen I'd have to slide and type in my passcode to unlock my phone then lock it again. Is there a tweak that allows me to simply clear the notifications on my lockscreen?

Haven't come across one, so just wondering if it exists. Anyone know?

Thanks

Why don't you just turn off the unwanted notifications in notification center?

CrewCamel

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2014
What it does: Prevent notifications from deleting themselves

Is there a tweak that keeps notifications on the lock screen until i delete them?

If i get a text message while my phone is locked and then enter my password to view this text, i want to be able to re-lock my phone and see that the message is still there sitting on the lock screen as if unviewed.

I don't want to keep them forever though, having a little "X" in the corner of the specific message on the lock-screen would be the way to eventually delete them.

pollybrowne

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2009
What is the most lightweight tweak if I just want to change the color of the lockscreen date/time/slider text?

Thanks!!

Fusioncloud

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2014
What it does: Hides apps under another app
In detail description: The last time I used it was on iOS 6 and basically you slid down on a specific app and then you had up to 5 slots that would pop out on the sides to fill in similar apps that you could launch from within this almost cross-shaped interface. You could either show the apps under it and see the edges, or you could hide it all and unless you slid down it wouldn't show them. That's all I can remember about it.

Ann P

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2009
California
[HELPCENTER] What's the App/Tweak/Addon/Widget called? Ask us here →

Hi, I had an iPhone 5S on 7.1, got it replaced and it came with 7.0.4, so, I decided to try and jailbreak it, in the mean time, the 7.1 update downloaded automatically, I try to look how to delete it but I couldn't find anything.

Any help on how to delete it, it's taking up to 3gb.

Thanks.

EDIT: I found Software Update Killer, it work ok, anybody else knows a better tool?

Looking for some tweak like this too. Really could use the extra memory. Btw, how did you find out how many gb it was taking up?

nikicampos

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2011
Looking for some tweak like this too. Really could use the extra memory. Btw, how did you find out how many gb it was taking up?

Software Update Killer worked just fine, just connect your iphone to iTunes, and "Other" shows how much space it's taking.

MagicHAM

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2013
Australia
Is there a tweak out there will get rid of the blurred affect on the lock screen when the music is playing in the background?

arara

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
i'm looking for some sort of tweak to my phone where i can reset all content on my phone through a certain passcode. best example i can give to explain, you get arrested and you have incriminating evidence on your phone, they ask for your passcode and you give them the code that resets everything on your phone, so even if they are able to bypass the code they wont find anything. i don't mind if it bricks my phone, just as long as they are unable to recover any content from my phone. thanks

ipos

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2011
is there a tweak that allows u to share in whatsapp after u took a photo instead sharing via the usual mode like bluetooth, mail , facebook, twitter, message ?

$M.H$

macrumors member
Mar 20, 2014
Very nice forum :)
I add it to my homescreen
I was searching for a tweak that let you play with your springboard icons :D

I saw it on YouTube on iOS 5 , basically you shack your device and the icons drop down :D
Title your device around to move them,,,
That what I remember from the video

Plz anyone know the tweak name tell me :)
iOS 7

Last edited:

MikeyMike01

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2010
Is there a tweak to get a list view of calendar events in the Notification Center Today section?

Something like the way Apple change to in 7.1:

iOS-7-Calendar-Notification-Center-list-view-001.png

budmonster

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
Is there a tweak out there for the lockscreen so I can seek when Google Play is playing? If you use the native iOS app you get a slider bar to seek when a song is playing so you can go back or fast forward. I'm trying to find a tweak to allow that with the Google Play/Music app.

wrightchad1

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2012
New York (Upstate)
Notifications within timeframe

What it does: Allows you to turn off notifications for a certain time period.
In detail description: I'm really hoping this is out there. I need my work e-mail pushed to my phone, and I need notifications on, but I would like them to be off (specifically for one exchange account) between the hours of 6PM and 5AM, and on weekends. Almost like selective Do Not Disturb, but for specific accounts/apps.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
is there a tweak that lets me display the weather condition in the notification center without having location services enabled like for example it shows the weather of the first city i put in my weather app and the weather in the notification center is of the last time i had opened the weather app?

matthew2926

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2013
Michigan
I'm looking for the tweak that prevents iOS 7 from updating itself. I know that there are multiple versions of this tweak, so which one is the best? Thanks in advance!

Fofer

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2002

richard.mac

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2007
51.50024, -0.12662
Looking for a tweak that removes the lines above and below lock screen notifications. Also hopefully removes the space it takes up, and doesn't just use an invisible alpha image.

Refer to below for the lines.

Lock-screen-notifications-iOS-7.jpg

Also what is the tweak that fades the bottom of notifications?

I remember seeing a setting somewhere in a tweak I no longer have, but now I can't remember he the tweak!

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.