Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

damien341

macrumors member
Dec 3, 2006
lower saxony, germany
generally i'll never understand why people get bored. and i don't know why people think of their mac/ipod as the biggest goal in their life. for me, it's only the best machine to do my work and have a little fun.

phillipjfry

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 12, 2006
Peace in Plainfield
generally i'll never understand why people get bored. and i don't know why people think of their mac/ipod as the biggest goal in their life. for me, it's only the best machine to do my work and have a little fun.

I get bored at work because of the sensitive nature of where I work. When I am assigned to an area, I have to be available from the time I clock in, until the time I clock out. So I can't very well roam around the complex, chit-chatting. By all means, my future purchase(s) are not my biggest goals in life by any means. Fortunately, my job supports me at such a financial and educational angle that it allows me to think of minor goals (eg. becoming a switcher in 2007 :) ) I consider important at the time. When outside of work, I am rarely bored. Thank you all again for the replies :D

talk about technology read the bible

Its exactly two weeks until I make my first order in a series of Apple purchase, starting with a 24'' imac +30gb ipod. Everyday at work is spent fighting the enemy that is boredom. Although MR does dull the pain of boredom, it doesn't rid of it.
How do you all fight the long wait before an Apple purchase/delivery?
It seems almost blasphemist to ask, but what other Mac/Apple related sites do you read to keep on the up and up?
read revalations 13 it talks about a R.F.I.D. (Radio Frequency Identification implant) tht everyone will have to get .or die ...i must die that i may live!:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.