Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFZD

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2012
technically speaking you aren't supposed to even try that OS yet, let alone judge it (I'am assuming you are not developer, for obvious reasons) :) If Apple could somehow give it ONLY to developers who desperately need it for their work, you bet they would.

Not trying to counter you, but take my case.

I've an iOS developer account. When I was downloading iOS 8 beta, the same page offered me a promo to click and download Yosemite, and I did that.

I'm using it on my primary machine, and so far it only has some minor bugs, but still apps are not crashing like on iOS.

SmOgER

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Not trying to counter you, but take my case.

I've an iOS developer account. When I was downloading iOS 8 beta, the same page offered me a promo to click and download Yosemite, and I did that.

I'm using it on my primary machine, and so far it only has some minor bugs, but still apps are not crashing like on iOS.

Well they merged the programs as Yosemite has numerous iOS integration features. Not because they want you to play around with it.

SmOgER

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Does anyone know the frequency at which developers previews of Yosemite are released?
Is it like betas that go out every 2 weeks or so?

The waiting for DP2 should start from tomorrow. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.