Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NitinNike

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2012
Down for me too and I am from India. I have never experienced this before :(

Haha it's working for me now the moment after posting this.

dvenable

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2012
It's been hit and miss all day for me. Working right now on my iPhone and iPad but down in Messages on my macbook pro.

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
It is a apple or AT&T problem? Seems to me it's more of a data for me than anything. Or apple is going to force us to upgrade to ios6 tomorrow lol!

iRooney

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2011
Charleston, SC
Down for me. On Verizon by the way. That rules out it being an AT&T issue. My guess is they are readying the servers for Wednesday.

SAD*FACED*CLOWN

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2010
Houston, TX
I've been also having problems with at&t for the last 72 hours. I live in the northwest. I don't have any internet connection or iMessage indoors anywhere I have to go outside... Never have had this problem before. It must be a network issue of some sort or solar flares lol:rolleyes:

it's not a carrier issue...it's an Apple issue

cashsimpson

macrumors member
Jan 15, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Down here in Vegas...it just hangs in iMessage and never goes through. Don't really get any confirmation that SMS went thru either but I get more replies from it.

BobBright where in central Cali are you? I'm trying to text someone in Fresno and we're not getting thru to each other.

starfx6464

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2005
Painfully slow in the Seattle area over a WiFi iPad.

I just sent a plain text iMessage and it took a roughly two minutes or more as someone else mentioned.

jbachandouris

macrumors 603
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
Nice timing, not. My iPhone 4S is in a box heading to its new owner while I await the arrival of my iPhone 5 using a flip phone. Obviously, using my iPad over wifi was the plan, yet that seems to be down as well.

Tonight there is a show called Revolution about what the world would be like 15 years after ALL electricity is shut off. If we can barely handle iMessage being down, what would we (I) do then?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.