Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SYale

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
California
I am growing so weary in waiting for the Navy Blue smart feather...

Decision help: red smart cover with red smart feather, or do you think the navy blue combo of both would look better...

LanWolf

macrumors member
Apr 12, 2007
The Netherlands
I am growing so weary in waiting for the Navy Blue smart feather...

Decision help: red smart cover with red smart feather, or do you think the navy blue combo of both would look better...
i like the Red smartcover with navy smartfeather idea, have white iPad btw.
Just have to wait 'till they are available here in the Netherlands.
(also own navy and tan smart cover, think navy smart feather is also great with them)

SYale

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
California
i like the Red smartcover with navy smartfeather idea, have white iPad btw.
Just have to wait 'till they are available here in the Netherlands.
(also own navy and tan smart cover, think navy smart feather is also great with them)

I don't know how shipping to Europe is with the company, but they JUST sent me an email and Navy Blue color IS available! Ordering now!

sindekit

macrumors member
Jul 25, 2011
Can anyone confirm whether the Incipio Lexington fits the iPad 2 properly? I wanna get my dad a new case for his iPad 2.

dromi

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2011
I got my Lexington a couple of days ago, had to pay import duty (£14). Overall I really like the case and definitely keeping it, the revised version can only get better. I am using it With a STM iPad jacket for trips and it's a perfect fit :)

Skunkape123

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2011
just got an email that the replacement is being packaged and shipped

anybody else?

Thank you for shopping with Incipio!

Order Number xxxxxx is currently being packed, prepped and ready for you to enjoy! Your tracking number is displayed below. Keep a close eye on your mailbox, your purchase should be arriving soon!

number84

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2011
got one too, but also has cost info...wonder if they charged me again though for the replacement.

Adorada

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2007
I also got an email. It seems all they did was just changed the shipping number and used your old order number. Since their email is just sending you a confirmation, that's probably why you are seeing a charge. I just hope that they will be sending these priority as they did last time.

foamposite

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2012
Just received a confirmation as well. Looks like their replacement is coming in next week. It's weird how the email states as if they charged you again.

drober30

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2007
got one too, but also has cost info...wonder if they charged me again though for the replacement.

I called after I got my email and they said I would not be charged even though the mail shows a charge.

They said to keep the original cover too.

On another note, I ordered the feather in frost and I really like it! Locks in my smart cover which is a must for me! Free shipping and it arrived in two days to Michigan! That's the second time Incipio has gotten my product to me in two days for free, very impressed! Way to go Incipio!

Last edited:

fastmax

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2011
Incipio just listed the Gray Lexington as shipping on their site. It's also showing in stock on Amazon shipping from Incipio. Hope this means the one I purchased directly from Amazon about a month ago ships soon. I had to take advantage of the $23 price.

The Gray version should be completely sorted out with the magnet issue that plagued the Black model. At least you would think so after this much time.

number84

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2011
I called after I got my email and they said I would not be charged even though the mail shows a charge.

They said to keep the original cover too.

On another note, I ordered the feather in frost and I really like it! Locks in my smart cover which is a must for me! Free shipping and it arrived in two days to Michigan! That's the second time Incipio has gotten my product to me in two days for free, very impressed! Way to go Incipio!

Nice that we can keep the original. Anyone want the original for $20 slightly used? :) I'll mail it anywhere in Canada free of charge.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.