Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Cu5co

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2015
Yeah, got to enable from settings first. It seems like a feature that Apple wanted to lose but the outcry made them add it back.
Why it seems so? Because if you haven't previously rated any songs then you won't even see the star ratings setting under music settings. I reported it as a bug but Apple replied that it's working as intended and closed the bugreport.
Where do I set this?
[doublepost=1478951011][/doublepost]Anyone notice that on iPhone 7 only one column has sound? Isn't iPhone 7 two columns stereo sound?

jobu3434

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2012
Virginia Beach, VA
I am not sure if anyone has brought this up or is having this problem but when I drag a sticker in iMessages and place it in a precise place on a photo it actually places it just above the precise location it is meant to.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Where do I set this?
[doublepost=1478951011][/doublepost]Anyone notice that on iPhone 7 only one column has sound? Isn't iPhone 7 two columns stereo sound?
One speaker is at the bottom and one is where the earpiece is at the top.

Freakonomics101

macrumors 68030
Nov 6, 2014
Just downloaded mine and I don't have the TV app either. Sorry for an old question and not in the right section but does anyone know if "Hey Siri" uses or drains mobile data?

I didn't think I had the TV app either but I found it hidden in a folder that I have named as "Unused."

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
I have noticed some issues with backing up my iPhone 6S to iCloud. I started a backup yesterday and when I checked my phone this morning I noticed two things. First, 8 GB of storage in iCloud has disappeared since yesterday and second, last backup says "Never"? I have sent a report to Apple about this today. Has anyone else had this issue?

Might be an iCloud issue. Im getting that error on 10.1.1.

pmii

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2015
Still can't save images on safari?

Some sites, like instagram, block image download with JavaScript. If you disable JavaScript in Safari settings you may be able to save the images.
Some sites, like instagram, will simply stop to work.

To bypass these restrictions you can use a little app that will let you download any loaded image.
Like : Save Images - Downloader for Safari by Eduardo Rocha
https://appsto.re/fr/PBWc4.i

Reactions: DaPizzaMan and oodi

FNH15

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2011
Has anyone else been experiencing a severe battery drain? I'm on an iPhone 6s and this new beta gives my 5hrs of use, max. On 10.1 it was up around 7hrs...

kingston73

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2015
Has anyone else been experiencing a severe battery drain? I'm on an iPhone 6s and this new beta gives my 5hrs of use, max. On 10.1 it was up around 7hrs...

Yes, battery life has been noticeably worse on my 7 Plus.

Just curious what network you're both on? I wonder if the new modem has anything at all to do with it? I was just about to try the beta and now I'm thinking I'll wait, can't afford worse battery life.

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Just curious what network you're both on? I wonder if the new modem has anything at all to do with it? I was just about to try the beta and now I'm thinking I'll wait, can't afford worse battery life.

I'm on AT&T, but my wifi-only iPad Pro is draining a lot faster as well.

Tmelon

macrumors 65816
Feb 26, 2011
Yes, battery life has been noticeably worse on my 7 Plus.
Same. I'm ending the day with about 20% less battery remaining than prior iOS 10 builds.
[doublepost=1479143387][/doublepost]Out of no where, the TV app just appeared for the first time on my 7 Plus right where the Videos app originally was with no restart or anything.

Cutiekitty92

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2015
UK
Anyone experiencing home button issues that it just doesn't respond sometimes then I try to press the power button and that also doesn't work? Just one big freeze then everything happens at once

FNH15

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2011

I'm on Verizon. I have WiFi calling turned on, too.

roy.gelbart

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2016
I've been getting this weird notification bug ever since updating. Anybody know a workaround or fix? I've tried rebooting and restarting my phone multiple times.

cf08c031cbfe402f9b4ab3d065432411

iOS 10.2 Beta 2

Release Date: Monday, November 7th 2016

Build: 14C5069C

Darwin Kernel Version: 16.3.0 Tue Nov 1 22:23:11 PDT 2016

Firmware Version:

Please report bugs to bugreport.apple.com (a developer account is not required to do this).

Changes

Carrier Versions:

• AT&T: 26.5.4
Baseband/Modem Firmware:
  • iPhone 7: 1.31.01
  • iPhone 7 (Intel-Modem): 1.02.11
Enhancements/New Features:
  • TV app is now available. (US only.)
  • New TV Provider section in Settings app. Screenshots (was in beta 1)
  • Bigger Shuffle and Repeat buttons in the Now Playing Section of the Music app.
  • Splash screen highlighting the bigger shuffle and repeat buttons.
  • 5 rapid presses of the Sleep/Wake button calls Emergency Services. (And notifies your emergency contacts of the call.)
  • Emergency SOS options menu in Settings > General.
  • Various emoji have more depth.
Bug Fixes:
  • Charging chime now works with keyboard clicks turned off.
  • New Email notifications are more compact and legible.
  • LGBT Flag emoji is now enterable.
  • Siri voice activated timer doesn't seem to time out any more
Bugs:
  • Videos app playback settings (quality, playback over cellular data) do not save.
  • Calculator app click sound still plays when keyboard clicks switch is turned off.
  • The bug from Beta 1 where the Now Playing view in Music shows as full screen on iPad and has a glitched animation when closing the view is still present.
  • After a device reboots, Videos.app reappears on the home screen despite being stored in a folder.
  • Volume remains low with notifications and music.
  • Temperature values on weather widget are always positive (in extended view)
  • Lags in multitasking while closing apps and scrolling. Bug exists on 6/6S/7

imaginex20

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2009
Still can't save images on safari?

Do you have 3D Touch enabled device? If so, you need to peek the image and swipe up and there will be a menu with "Save Image" and "Copy". Seems new in iOS 10 for 3D Touch devices.

On my iPhone 6, all I have to do is long Touch the image and the save menu will appear

Attachments

• IMG_3445.PNG
    IMG_3445.PNG
    940.4 KB · Views: 253
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.