Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
I can't get the public beta 2 to show up for me. Maybe because I'm in Canada? A body else have this problem?

I'm on iPhone 7 plus

Are you a developer? If not, Public Beta 2 has not yet been released.

Justjay27

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2012
It seems really odd to me to have both the TV app and a videos app. It seems the TV app can do everything the videos app does. Am I missing something, I was never a heavy user of the videos app.
[doublepost=1478568744][/doublepost]New TV provider section in settings.

View attachment 670917

View attachment 670918
[doublepost=1478569078][/doublepost]
I'm also seeing that animation bug.
[doublepost=1478569180][/doublepost]For those of you without the TV app, did you update OTA? My 7 Plus and Air 2 both updated via iTunes both have the TV app.

Tv provider in settings was in beta 1

iOSBry

macrumors 6502a
Jan 16, 2013
Anyone lost their iOS Keyboard Text replacements?

Restored iOS 10.2 beta 2 as new and still none. Also, separately restored from iCloud backup and still missing them.

iOSBry

grgsiocl

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2015
Anyone lost their iOS Keyboard Text replacements?

Restored iOS 10.2 beta 2 as new and still none. Also, separately restored from iCloud backup and still missing them.

iOSBry

I did lose my text keyboard replacements after updating to beta 2 as new.

Merely it has happened many times for me and the issue is not only with this beta though.

Reactions: gwhizkids

simba4

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2016
Bulgaria
I did lose my text keyboard replacements after updating to beta 2 as new.

Merely it has happened many times for me and the issue is not only with this beta though.

Used to be the same with me but with this update is ok!
I assume you need to make new ones!

utwarreng

macrumors 6502
Aug 8, 2009
One question that comes into my head is...

Why does all this TV stuff have to be built into the OS? Why can't it just be an app?

Wouldn't it make more sense to have an app that can be updated independently of the OS to resolve issues?

I say the exact same thing about the majority of their built-in apps.

Dontcallmetiger

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2016
This has been an issue for me the last few updates. App switcher briefly shows random app icons. Flashes them then goes away. Persistent on 10.2 beta 2

Attachments

• IMG_0663.PNG
    IMG_0663.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 263

gwang73

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2009
California
I don't have voicemail service from my carrier.
Not sure how you can fix this except for disabling all badge icon notifications for the phone app in notification settings, but then you won't be notified of missed calls.
If you go into settings-->phone, do you see a 'change voicemail password' option? Have you tried clicking that and see what happens?
Also, you can try doing a hard-reset, but I don't think it will help.

AeroZ

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2013
Estonia
Not sure how you can fix this except for disabling all badge icon notifications for the phone app in notification settings, but then you won't be notified of missed calls.
If you go into settings-->phone, do you see a 'change voicemail password' option? Have you tried clicking that and see what happens?
Also, you can try doing a hard-reset, but I don't think it will help.

The Phone app doesn't show a badge on home screen. There's no change voicemail password option.

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
Same. I think it's deliberate. It just lets you know you have a voicemail.
Most likely because its not setup yet. Like messages or phone app does sometimes just after an update until it connects and updates. I doubt it is showing that you have a voicemail when VM isnt setup. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.