Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
I have a bunch of red check marks on the pangu app. Is that an error?

If you mean red question marks half way through the process on the windows app, go to second page on your device and tap the pangu icon.

Then it'll do its thing

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
If you mean red question marks half way through the process on the windows app, go to second page on your device and tap the pangu icon.

Then it'll do its thing

There was no icon there.

----------

Then it'll do its thing

Tried again. Saw the icon and then it disappeared. Red question marks again half way through the process.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
Honestly not sure on mine when I tap the icon half way through on my iDevices it shows the pangu logo full screen white and completes the process.

If you mean the first step setting time as 6 2 2014 at 8:30 is important.

Otherwise if you OTA'd or restored from backup, I'd restore and set up as new.

But i really dunno..
Best of luck!

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
I have a bunch of red check marks on the pangu app. Is that an error?

It signified an error to me.
My first mistake was not changing the date.
My second mistake was not checking 'trust' on my iPad while using my wife's microsoft computer.
After my user errors the red question marks went away (had to close and then reopen the jailbreak though).

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
It signified an error to me.

My first mistake was not changing the date.

My second mistake was not checking 'trust' on my iPad while using my wife's microsoft computer.

After my user errors the red question marks went away (had to close and then reopen the jailbreak though).

I got it to work. I was waiting too long to tap the icon.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
^
One nice feature to this jailbreak is it is rather forgiving of errors. Instead of having to completely start from scratch this jailbreak kind of picks up right where you leave off when a mistake is made.

dahauss

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2009
THIS DOES JAILBREAK IOS 7.1.1 ... I went from IOS 6.1.0 jailbroken, then restored my phone to 7.1.1 and then jailbroke with this and its perfect... Well not 100% since a lot of tweaks do not work..

----------

Does anyone know how to get PUSH TONE to work on IOS 7.1.1? it just crashes. I used this to change the default tone for various apps.. Is there something else that works in 7.1.1 if this can not?

Thanks ....

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
THIS DOES JAILBREAK IOS 7.1.1 ... I went from IOS 6.1.0 jailbroken, then restored my phone to 7.1.1 and then jailbroke with this and its perfect... Well not 100% since a lot of tweaks do not work..

----------

Does anyone know how to get PUSH TONE to work on IOS 7.1.1? it just crashes. I used this to change the default tone for various apps.. Is there something else that works in 7.1.1 if this can not?

Thanks ....

You just need to wait. A lot isn't working right atm.

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Oct 25, 2009
The only time it doesn't work is during safemode and who would use their jailbroken device in safemode?

This is patently untrue. It also does not work in Substrate Disabled mode, and in any applications that run as root (i.e., Cydia!)

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2012
iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak released

Anyone know if any reputable jailbreak developers will release an iOS 7.1 jailbreak now? I'm not sure I want to install this one.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
Anyone know if any reputable jailbreak developers will release an iOS 7.1 jailbreak now? I'm not sure I want to install this one.

Just enjoy this one it's good clean (and yet dirty) fun. Reminds me of the limera1n 4.1 jailbreak. Mm

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.