Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
You should call Tim Cook, because here noone knows when Apple is going to release, only speculations.

Um I wasn't asking BTW. Someone else asked that question not me. I realize Apple are the only ones with this answer. Always been that way and probably will always be that way. And I would bet Tim Cook doesn't even know that answer. He has people responsible for those types of decisions.

No more or less than anything else that anyone might post about it, and realistically closest to the reality and truth anyway.

And maybe no less helpful than any other posts regarding the subject but definitely more smarta**. :)

Last edited:

sanke1

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2010
Apple may not release it at all. :p

That would be ultimate troll.

But I am enjoying 8.2 betas which fixes a big bug called Nothing.

MacOG728893

macrumors 68000
Sep 10, 2010
Orange County CA
Thank you for posting this. I don't use Twitter very much, but this makes it worth keeping the app on my iPhone. Cheers.

I've been having issues with touch ID working with certain apps. Sometimes the app won't respond or my phone will crash. I can't tell if it's the developer or if it's the OS. I'm siding towards the OS because it's happened with multiple applications. That's my only real bug I've dealt with so far.

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
I would love this to be released today and fix the wifi bug, the camera bug (when I take video the camera app crashes) and the email VIP notifications bug. Those are my biggest issues on 8.1.2.

EdgardasB

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2014
Lithuania
Today got strange bug on iOS 8.1.2. Tried to wake up iPhone however pressing home button or power didn't gave any signs of life. Only helped by pressing home and power buttons for some sec (hard reset).

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
*fingers crossed* for 3rd party keyboard not appearing or locking up messages app fix in 8.1.3.

I have both Swype and Fleksy installed but am using Apple's native keyboard until then.

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
*fingers crossed* for 3rd party keyboard not appearing or locking up messages app fix in 8.1.3.

I have both Swype and Fleksy installed but am using Apple's native keyboard until then.

+1 to this! I really like Minuum and Swiftkey, but the bugs w/ messages are annoying. There are a few other annoying 3rd party keyboard bugs. Would like to see a few more of them squashed.

bozzykid

macrumors 68020
Aug 11, 2009
I think iOS 8.1.3 will be released tonight to draw attention away from the Microsoft event AHAHAH

Releases tend to happen at 10am PST. Either way, a small bug fix release for iOS isn't going to take any attention away from MS's big event no matter when Apple releases it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.