Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
is it just me or is selecting text hit or miss on beta 3? it keeps selecting EVERYTHING or doesnt move down at all

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Still having the same wifi issues as I did with 9.0.2. Slow ping and slow speeds.

Also when I'm connected all other devices will have same issues. Only when one and only iOS 9 device is connected these issues happen.

I was hoping 9.1 would fix it, but no dice.

I had no wifi issues on 8.4.

skwood

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2013
England
As someone suggested in another thread this could be more akin to a GM with the size and version number.

Charles85

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2015
Someone else said it's been happening on their phone since 8.4, but only when using SOME third-party chargers. I had her plug her phone into an Apple and charger and cable and it unlocked immediately.

Actually ended up finding why: for some reasons I had deleted all my videos and it had started downloading ALL of them from the cloud again so I had to stop them and then it worked...I guess it wouldn't update if videos were being downloaded....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.