Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

deeznuts

macrumors member
May 27, 2015
Why does the update text look so big & weird?
image.png

deeznuts

macrumors member
May 27, 2015
I keep getting a carrier update for Sprint for awhile now and it keep popping up, wtf

King Shady

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2010
San Jose, CA
Downloaded it via OTA and it put my phone into Recovery mode (coming from b5). Now I've gotta wait for a 1.8GB download through iTunes which says it will takes 24 hours. dml

Edit: RecBoot still works amazing. Kicked it out of Recovery easily. Unreal

Last edited:

mzanker

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2008
United Kingdom
Now that I've updated from 9.1b5 to 9.1 GM, can I leave the beta programme by just deleting the beta profile, rebooting, then removing my ID on the beta.apple.com website?

Thanks in advance...

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Now that I've updated from 9.1b5 to 9.1 GM, can I leave the beta programme by just deleting the beta profile, rebooting, then removing my ID on the beta.apple.com website?

Thanks in advance...
Just removing the profile should be enough.

MLJH

macrumors member
May 2, 2015
Newbury
Hello, guys. Do you get any feedback/response to bug reports you report to Apple? I've reported 9 bugs to Apple but no response so far. The oldest bug report is from October 1st. I don't want to participate in beta program if no one is gonna process my bug reports.
I got a direct response from 2 out of three reports I submitted, it is worth submitting.

Reactions: Makale.Helvetia
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.