Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Snoopy4

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2014
Here are the issues in having with an iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 and 9.2 if any of you are fixing bugs:

After I plug into a USB in the car it crashes the car head unit (Ford SYNC).
After being unplugged from a PC or the car, "settings menu" freezes when opened. Needs a reset of the phone to clear the freeze.
(I actually thought I was having a USB voltage problem that was killing my phone until my coworker had the exact same problem.)

Touch sensitivity is sketchy. This is on phone and iPad. Sometime buttons just don't work when you tap them or you have to slide the web page up and down.

Randomly logs me out of all my web pages when I close safari even if I haven't cleared history or cookies. This has been going on a while, since 9 i think.

Random downloads of movies occurred at some point yesterday to my iPad. I deleted them from the device and they stayed away. This filled up the iPad.

Purchases in the store are also not syncing to iPad or iPhone. I've had to sign out of iTunes and sign back in several times for them to show up on both devices. This has applied to recent music and movie purchases/redemptions. They immediately show up on AppleTV which seems to point to the iOS software.

Yea, I've restarted and restored devices. The simple fact is stuff like this shouldn't happen.

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
then see in apple forum or other forum. many normal user can not this new function (if is new function). it comes always so thread autolock issue. this are not my bugs/issues, I add for the normal user the issues or bugs in the wiki. please do not be selfish.

I don't see the problem. And if it's a feature, then it's not a bug.

Stickharuhi

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2015
I'm getting copy/paste/etc dialogues not appearing frequently. In Safari & in third party apps.

Soul destroying!!

when? has you content blocker in safari? I can not reproduce. has you test site?

Better add tutorial for reproduce with details

marcobrien

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2011
when? has you content blocker in safari? I can not reproduce. has you test site?

Better add tutorial for reproduce with details

I have used various content blockers, but it just seems to happen randomly.

I'll remove all the blockers tomorrow & try again.

Bit silly Apple introducing a new feature like that, for it to cause more issues. I'm constantly getting webpage lag I get on my iPhone 6S Plus & iPad Air 2. It gets so bad, the only way for me to get the page to load is to tap into the address bar while it's stuck & then hit enter. That seems to kick it back into action.

Reactions: 5105973

Radon87000

macrumors 604
Nov 29, 2013
So I just decided to try Apple Music and OMG the app is a stuttery mess.Rotating to landscape on an Air 2 has atrocious stutter and scrolling down the play list has frame skips.How the hell do people tolerate this app

Luis Mazza

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2015
So I just decided to try Apple Music and OMG the app is a stuttery mess.Rotating to landscape on an Air 2 has atrocious stutter and scrolling down the play list has frame skips.How the hell do people tolerate this app

Throw your Apple devices out of the window. All of them are cursed. ATROCIOUS

omegis83

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
Is anyone experiencing baterry drain on iOS 9.2.1 beta 1? I'm using iPhone 5S
Safari was eating the most battery for me. I've narrowed it down to iCloud issues and submitted feedback. I've also been frequently getting asked for my iCloud password. For the time being, I've disabled Safari under iCloud settings.

Also, something is off with how iOS is reporting battery percentage. It could be either iBackupbot or coconutBattery not optimized for iOS 9.2.1 but I'm showing really bad max battery capacity. It wasn't like this on 9.2. I've already tried downgrading, setting up as new, restoring from iCloud, and rebooting. Each procedure left me with the same max capacity. My next test is to burn the battery down to 0% until it shuts off then charge back up to 100%. I'm also going to call Apple and have them run a battery test since I'm still under AppleCare. If it shows less than 80% capacity on their end, I'll get my 6 Plus replaced.

nvWmgwr.jpg

And here was Nov 1 max battery capacity (from coconutBattery):
5b82215772006d4cbbcb83f968a78358.jpg

Last edited:

Radon87000

macrumors 604
Nov 29, 2013
After extended usage,it seems they sorted out the frame skip in animation in the TouchID settings when the keypad pops up.Finally!

michael31986

macrumors 601
Jul 11, 2008
Does it fix the bug where unlocking your phone cause your phone screen to be unresponsive until you turn off and on screen?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.