Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndrewR23

Contributor
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Pref loader come on. Need color profiles to get rid of this yellow screen on my 6S lol.

stevemiller

macrumors 68000
Oct 27, 2008
i'm in the process of restoring my 4s through iTunes to see if it helps things (given the notes about issues with OTA updated phones), but as of right now when i run pangu, it doesn't even throw an error, it just sits on the 'connect a device' screen. is anyone else getting stuck at that spot?

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
never said it would have 3D Touch. I just want the short cut pop up thingies

--

anyone got a pangu mirror? for some reason it takes 3+ hours to download
I downloaded it for the hell of it since I have a mac and it downloaded in about 7min in a 20mb down connection

sfphone

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2010
Running iPhone 6 with iOS 9.02 - I have tried 3 times so far with no success.

The process seems to run as it should, get to the reboot where you have to re-enable Airplane mode and click on the Pangu App. First time it prompted me to allow access to photos, which I did, process continued and then rebooted but no Success message or Cydia available.

The subsequent two times I tried, there was no prompt to allow access to Photos, it still rebooted after clicking the Pangu app, but again, no Success/Cydia

After the reboot, Pangu program just says "Connect to Start"

Any ideas?!

AndrewR23

Contributor
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Running iPhone 6 with iOS 9.02 - I have tried 3 times so far with no success.

The process seems to run as it should, get to the reboot where you have to re-enable Airplane mode and click on the Pangu App. First time it prompted me to allow access to photos, which I did, process continued and then rebooted but no Success message or Cydia available.

The subsequent two times I tried, there was no prompt to allow access to Photos, it still rebooted after clicking the Pangu app, but again, no Success/Cydia

After the reboot, Pangu program just says "Connect to Start"

Any ideas?!
make sure you have the newest iTunes

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
hmmm cant get it to work on my iPad Air 2. Keeps failing at 85 %

"uploading jailbreak resources failed"

edit: now it managed to get up to 90% and rebooted but no Cydia and Pangu & WWDC Apps r still on my springboard. god damn

argh

Deep_Thought

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2008
I'm getting Error occurred at 85% as well.. On latest iTunes... OS? I'm on Win 10, anyone else running anything different?

bushido

Suspended
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
I'm getting Error occurred at 85% as well.. On latest iTunes... OS? I'm on Win 10, anyone else running anything different?

so i ran into the issue like 8 times. i eventually restarted my windows 10 VM and my iPad and now it worked on first try. just keep trying. (no need to restore each time, just delete those two apps before trying again)

oh and not sure if it mattered but when i finally got it to finish i kept iTunes open that time around

felt.

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
Canada
Jailbreak working great on my ipad4. appsync unified works evrything is glorious.

Could someone explain Kodi And what is so great about it?

KODI is great because
- it runs on everything iphone, ipad, pc, raspberry pi, android
- its free
- its constantly being developed so always new features added and old bugs being squashed
- the ipad app to control it is great
- it works as an airplay receiver
- channel plugins give you access to everything ever for free

OceanView

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2005
I haven't JB in a long time but I was wondering if I just wanted to Tether, and not install any other software from Cydia, would I be safe to JB?
Also which app is safe for Tethering?

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013
Jailbreak worked but Cydia doesn't seem to be opening for me. No idea why.

Did you update to 9.0.2 on an already jailbroken device? I'd like to know if that is why. If any DID do that, and didn't have problems, feel free to let us know - so we know that might not be the issue.

felt.

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
Canada
I restored from the 9.0.2 ipsw on a jailbroken device using windows 10 and cydia works great ipad4....

Prabas

macrumors 65816
Sep 14, 2010
Europe
Taken on my iPhone 6

IMG_0025.jpg

Reactions: AGuerrav
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.