Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andrew2222

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2015
California
I don't know if it's just me but is the stopwatch supposed to be moved to the right hand of the screen? It looks the stopwatch is centered to the right now... It look weird

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 182

AngusW

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2013
Ok so I can find my wifi network after the update but it won't connect. Anyone else having this issue?

AngusW

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2013
Is your wifi secured or unsecured? Wondering if it might be something here at my office.

Sweetmate

macrumors newbie
Jan 30, 2010
Stuck at slide to upgrade, phone doesn't do anything past that point, i know its working though as calls are coming in via my Apple Watch!

AngusW

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2013
Yeah so been trying to connect wifi yeah definitely not working here. So now we'll see how it works once I get home. Hopefully this will be fixed with a later update.

TitanicManDC

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2015
Just installed the beta on my mini 3. Most things are working great for me. Little bit of stutter when sliding over to the proactive screen and the two finger cursor is not very reliable, but other than those things everything is fine.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.