Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
My proactive search is not working. The screen is always empty. View attachment 567552
Let Spotlight finish indexing. It can take a few hours. It'll eventually show up. Mine did after about 2 hours.

They need to have a processing indication or something so people know it isn't a bug or screwed up that's for sure. OS X has one when it's indexing. iOS needs one too.

Last edited:

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Cannot find low power mode (air2). Should it be under battery settings? If so, mine isn't there.

Yes it should appear in Settings > Battery.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 139

lrsone

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2012
New York, NY
Some crashes on the Settings and Messages apps. Noticeable slowdowns when I double tap the home button and scroll through my apps.

snooover

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2015
UK
Usually along with b3, unless b3 is released this week for :apple: Music, in which case along with b4.

Should be 4th Monday from b1, which is Jul 6 according to historic pattern.
But b2 came 2 days late so we'll have to see.

Almost spot on...

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Anyone having trouble installing it? I keep getting an error. I'm thinking it's cuz of how bad the servers are getting hit.

JaJaWa

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2013
Hong Kong | London
Did the option to change the side switch to a rotation lock on the 6 Plus get removed? I was looking forward to that.

Interestingly, I noticed the key pop-ups on my 6 Plus were disabled by default (like they always are on iPad). There's an option to turn them back on in the keyboard settings.

MuGeN PoWeR

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2011
Let Spotlight finish indexing. It can take a few hours. It'll eventually show up. Mine did after about 2 hours.

They need to have a processing indication or something so people know it isn't a bug or screwed up that's for sure. OS X has one when it's indexing. iOS needs one too.

It's been more than 2 hours and I still cannot see it. Moreover I am unable to hear siri sounds and dictation sounds

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.