Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

japanime

macrumors 68030
Feb 27, 2006
Japan
C'mon arn, this is barely Page 2 status.

Agreed. Lately, it seems like this site is more about SEO than about "news and rumors you care about."

Having the "Verizon Confirms iPhone Launch for Existing Customers at 3 AM ET on February 3rd" story at the top of the page for three straight days was bad enough. Now we're getting non-stories like this one.

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Born NYC Living in CT
And I saw one walking across the Brooklyn Bridge!

Not a chance in hell there would be a pro to type just lying around so some moron reporter could see it! No way, not in this lifetime!

It's pretty dam pathetic that macrumors has stooped to this level!
Y'all should be ashamed of yourselfs!
PHP:

Full of Win

macrumors 68030
Nov 22, 2007
Ask Apple
This app is kind of slow, I wonder if they developed it with the power of the iPad 2 in mind? If it is true that News Corp had access to prototype gear, it just shows that the relationship between Steve Jobs/Apple and Rupert Murdock/NewsCorp is far stronger than is commonly believed.

Apple does not have co-events with companies, gives access to prototype gear, and make personal calls with any company they they do not like.

Makes you wonder what Apple and NewsCorp have cooking for the iPhone 5.....hmmmm.

mattwolfmatt

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2008
Hey all you "this is barely page 2 status" people,

If you don't like it, start your own site. Or, if you wanna complain about this one, use the "Site Feedback" forum.

Or, better yet, ignore it.

blue22

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2010
pointless "reporting"...

...well if there is any truth to this "story/rumor" then could this mean the official announcement of the iPad2 is just 'round da' corna?

Cheerwino

macrumors regular
Jan 26, 2011
S.C.
Proof! :D
7.-Mythical-big-foot-with-three-home-button-iTablet-in-elevator-Top-6-funny-fake-Apple-iSlate-iPad-Mac-tablet-spoofs.jpg

Tesseract

macrumors regular
Mar 2, 2008
C'mon arn, this is barely Page 2 status.

This. Plus the fact... its Reuters... Come on - they will take any rumor and try to make it fact. "I heard from someone who heard from someone that they saw an iPad 2!!!!!111!!" Story of the year. Run it.

JeffDM

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2006
Hey all you "this is barely page 2 status" people,

If you don't like it, start your own site. Or, if you wanna complain about this one, use the "Site Feedback" forum.

Or, better yet, ignore it.

Doesn't this qualify as complaining about the complainers?

I think this is a better form of feedback than hiding it secretly.

davidgrimm

macrumors regular
Nov 29, 2006
North Texas

LOL!

Its gonna ship in the first quarter? If that's the case, then they need to finalize the spec and start having the chinese sweatshop start cranking these babies out. Personally, I'm holding off purchasing one until the iPad 4 comes out in white in 2013. :eek:

I guess they'll be a press conference in late Feb and this thing will be in the stores March 31?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.