Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whooleytoo

macrumors 604
Aug 2, 2002
Cork, Ireland.
I don't know why people are so dubious about this - whenever I have a top-secret, desirable unreleased product with me, I always hide it in a room full of journalists and photographers. It's a kind of double-bluff, it's the last place they'd think of looking for secrets... :p

Big-TDI-Guy

macrumors 68030
Jan 11, 2007
Why do you think our diplomatic wires are on the internet... you don't actually think Wikileaks did that, did you? :p

Lesser Evets

macrumors 68040
Jan 7, 2006
This article is so awesome.... Reuters: you done it again.

There's this iPad just traipsing around. Maybe floating in the air. Or it conquered the airwaves like Vrillion of Ashtar command. Come ON, you news geeks--INFO. Who had it, where was it, how did it get seen? If they want to write an article about it being seen, describe the event. As it is, it sounds like BS or a second hand story that someone's cousin said they saw their Doctor's cousin talking about someone in the world having an iPad2 in a dream last night.

Reuters is kind of proving why The Daily has so much room for possible success with its venture.

OrangeSVTguy

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2007
Northeastern Ohio
This-thread-is-useless-without-pictures.gif

hugodrax

macrumors 65816
Jul 15, 2007
Steve Jobs announces pulling the Daily News app from the Appstore at the last minute.

E.Lizardo

macrumors 68000
May 28, 2008
Hey all you "this is barely page 2 status" people,

If you don't like it, start your own site. Or, if you wanna complain about this one, use the "Site Feedback" forum.

Or, better yet, ignore it.

Yes hilarious isn't it?They complain about a story being posted as if some other story was bumped that they'd approve of,but would also complain if there were no new posts.Maybe they need to learn the art of scrolling.They pay exactly zero to view the site,then bitch like hell if it isn't done the way they would.The real idiocy is,they waste time reading the article(or maybe just the headline)then waste more of their own time posting petulant whiny comments about it.Just disgusting.

koruki

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2009
New Zealand
this is as reliable as the xmas greeting I got asking if I'll be getting the iPhone 5 because she just saw someone using it and its super cool!

Floris

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2007
Netherlands
Wow, this is not frontpage, second page, but a forum thread news story.

Things going that bad lately Macrumors? :(

What a non-story.

Snowy_River

macrumors 68030
Jul 17, 2002
Corvallis, OR
C'mon arn, this is barely Page 2 status.

This is a front page worthy story?

Really?

Has anyone else noticed that Page 2 isn't what it used to be? It used to be vague, unreliable / unconfirmed rumors, as well as less important news stories would always be posted to Page 2, but lately it seems like little, if anything, is being pushed down from the front page...

Call me when the 2011 Macbook Pro has been spotted in an elevator. :mad:
'Tis an uneventful day for MacRumors!

Well, given the Intel recall, you may be waiting a little while for that call, unless you want Apple to ship you a defective MBP...

Pigumon

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2004
It is expected to ship in the first quarter of this year.

Is it? This is on the end of every iPad 2 rumor, but isn't it expected to ship in the SECOND quarter, in April, one year after the first iPad release?

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
...well if there is any truth to this "story/rumor" then could this mean the official announcement of the iPad2 is just 'round da' corna?

Was it me or was anyone else wondering if Eddie was gong to make some sort of product (iPad 2) announcement? He seemed like he really wanted to... Like a squirmy kid with a really... big... secret. His portion of the awkward presentation seemed pointless/forced/painfully controlled. An announcement must be just days away...

Full of Win

macrumors 68030
Nov 22, 2007
Ask Apple
Wow, this is not frontpage, second page, but a forum thread news story.

Things going that bad lately Macrumors? :(

What a non-story.

I think it's the weight of the news source as to why it's on the front page. Reuter's is not gizmodo or engadget.

bigbadnewill

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2007
In front of hundreds of eyeballs at a press conference...

NOT.

You honestly just used a NOT joke? Please remove yourself from this site and never return.

Yes hilarious isn't it?They complain about a story being posted as if some other story was bumped that they'd approve of,but would also complain if there were no new posts.Maybe they need to learn the art of scrolling.They pay exactly zero to view the site,then bitch like hell if it isn't done the way they would.The real idiocy is,they waste time reading the article(or maybe just the headline)then waste more of their own time posting petulant whiny comments about it.Just disgusting.

Stop wasting time bitching about the moaners...you're as bad as us! Quit moaning about the moaners and posting whiny comments about keyboard warriors and go polish your iPhone.

And finally, WOW. Can't believe an iPad 2 has been seen! They don't even exist yet.

rmwebs

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2007
Still think the rear camera is idiotic. Anyone who plans to use it: You'll look like a total dick, period.

"ho hum, let me get my cameral out *whacks out iPad*"

Completely idiotic, it seems to be a case of, "why not slap a camera on there - we have a tiny bit of space in that corner anyway".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.