Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
When you click here you'll get the UPS number . Prendre une photo 31:10:12 19:18.jpeg

One thing is sure is that if someone gets it early , it won't be me ! Tomorrow is a bank holiday in France.
Did you notice that it says shipped on the 27th ?

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
Make sure you don't have any accessories with the order that are delaying it.

I don't think Ireland got its own allocation from what I read elsewhere but was bundled into the GB allocation, and they were delayed till about 2pm UK time in being able to order so ended up hours behind everyone else's orders.

Dephanix

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2012
Apple says they expect my order to arrive on or before 2/11/12. What's the chances of it actually arriving tomorrow?

Also, the tracking number apple have given me doesn't actually work on the UPS website. What's up with that?

caoimhe

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2012
I don't think Ireland got its own allocation from what I read elsewhere but was bundled into the GB allocation, and they were delayed till about 2pm UK time in being able to order so ended up hours behind everyone else's orders.

Nearly 3pm. I really hope the shops have them on Friday then I can cancel the stupid late order.

Before I cancelled the cover my date was the 22nd!

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
Apple says they expect my order to arrive on or before 2/11/12. What's the chances of it actually arriving tomorrow?

No chance from I've seen, Apple ship with a strict instruction on the parcel to only deliver on the release day. It'll sit in a UPS depot rather than be delivered early.

Project

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2005
Will any other retail outlets than Apple have any on stock on Friday? I have a pre order with Apple but its not expected to arrive until the 15th.

----------

sorry, just read back and have the answer.

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
neither do I. The example seems to be for a French delivery though so maybe that system is different, or ours will update at some point?

If you guys are talking about the red arrow , I have put that one in myself to point to the drop down menu where I can see the UPS tracking number . By the way , the UPS number does not work yet on the site ...:eek:

widestload

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2008
manchester UK
If you guys are talking about the red arrow , I have put that one in myself to point to the drop down menu where I can see the UPS tracking number . By the way , the UPS number does not work yet on the site ...:eek:

lol, no not the red one :p. i ment the blue drop down one, mine just has 'track shipment' across the button, but no arrow on the right of it

Rob1986

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2012
I got a 16gb white ordered saying delivered on 16 Nov with a smart cover. Does anyone think if I cancel the smart cover I could get the ipad any earlier?

vito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2006
Manchester, UK
neither do I. The example seems to be for a French delivery though so maybe that system is different, or ours will update at some point?

A fellow Mancunian! Hiya :D

I think it will update tomorrow and that's when it'll show the UPS tracking info which usually starts with 1Z I believe.

widestload

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2008
manchester UK
A fellow Mancunian! Hiya :D

I think it will update tomorrow and that's when it'll show the UPS tracking info which usually starts with 1Z I believe.

Hiya. :)

Yeah I thought pre ordering was the smart way to go after (just out of curiosity as my 4s is still in contract) going to the Trafford centre at about midday on the iPhone 5 launch day and a guy who had been queuing since 6am was only just getting served (at about 12:45pm by this point)! And anyone who had arrived after 6:30 didn't get one.

Will check for the number in the morning. Thanks for the heads up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.