Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nuckinfutz

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2002
Middle Earth
If you read the reviews, the reviews aren't too keen on iOS6, most of them say the iPhone 5 is just a refinement of the 4 and some of them are saying the black iPhone 5 scuffs easily.

Just like the Galaxy S III is merely a refinement of the S II. Consumers are happy with ease of use & consistent refinement.

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
If you read the reviews, the reviews aren't too keen on iOS6, most of them say the iPhone 5 is just a refinement of the 4 and some of them are saying the black iPhone 5 scuffs easily.

Yep, iOS6 is pretty much a dud. All anyone can say about it is "maps" and Passbook and (for kriste sake) Facebook integration. Apple won't even give people themes so they can make the phone their own.

'refinement' is one thing, but it's very close to 'stagnation'.

Mrg02d

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2012
Says who? No carrier is releasing official numbers. And that was 2 million for the N America AND EUROPE. I guess Europe is now part of North America? I need to change my maps.

It will be if the you know whos get their way...:mad:

----------

Yep, iOS6 is pretty much a dud. All anyone can say about it is "maps" and Passbook and (for kriste sake) Facebook integration. Apple won't even give people themes so they can make the phone their own.

'refinement' is one thing, but it's very close to 'stagnation'.

We get SIRI and faster safari though...I cant wait to go home, update ipad3, and ask SIRI why Apple released garbage.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.