Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Buckeyestar

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2011
That popping noise you hear is from the exploding heads of all who swore it would not be the iPhone 5. *pop*. There goes another one.

striker33

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2010
Great. Now its official. The iPad 2 is the best iPad available as it has the highest number.

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE APPLE?! DO YOU SEE?!

TheComposer

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2011
How many I****ts claimed that Iphone 5 wasn't the name cause bla bla bla generation whatever???

I just enjoy when people eat their own words, I remember saying this "If Apple decides to call it Iphone X , then Iphone X it is then" , same here.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
The "iPhone 5" name is really going to piss off a lot of people that were storing up their rage for the "new iPhone" moniker. :D

Fortunately though people amped up to rant that the "iPhone 5" name is dumb b/c it isn't the 5th iPhone will be able to riot in the streets and on MacRumors, as planned.

Last edited:

bdavis89

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2009
Is there any possible way to see what the URLs will be? I mean, the search shows they exist, so is there a way to see them somehow?

Zunjine

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2009
The posters in the images caused the "silly squabbles"

It takes two (at least) to squabble.

Why bring it up again? That's all I'm saying. Same goes for all the "in before the..." flame baiters. I mean, it seems like 80-90% of the posts here are just people baiting other people.

We shouldn't sink to the level of the trolls, that's the point.

CrystalPepsi

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2011
Also, new itunes

Also, new itunes!

Maybe a complete overhaul? Something that requires a press release!!!

Search for pr library 09 2012

Attachments

• itunes.png
    itunes.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 257

KdParker

macrumors 601
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
how is tyler perry's name seen everywhere?

Who cares what it is called, (eventhough iPhone5 seems to be the winner) I just want the event to happen and ending with
"and you can pre-order today"

Swordylove

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2012
Well... I was hoping for a big shocking surprise about the name. It feels kinda weird now to know that Apple is going the way the public expected. Boooriiiinnng...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.