Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alphabetize

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2013
Here is the case that Case-Mate leaked of the 2011 "tapered iPhone 5."

Those were the days! I remember there being a rumor that it was also going to have a fully aluminum enclosure.

Attachments

• iPhone5-redesign-mockup.jpg
    iPhone5-redesign-mockup.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 66

Windlasher

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2011
minneapolis
hell is wrong with you people? Why do you all have to be so negative? If you don't like the case, don't enter. If you think it's ugly, don't enter. If you think it won't fit anyway, don't enter. If you aren't planning on getting a 4.7, don't freaking enter! Need I go on?

Didn't you mother's teach you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? Why do you have to take something nice and **** all over it? If it's not for you, move on.

Yes, I've been reading MacRumors for a long time but signed today so I could finally get it off my chest. You sound like a bunch of spoiled bratty children. Grow up.

By the Way, Thanks for the offering MacRumors.

Yes mother.... but they started it.

P.S. Most questioning sentences begin with an interrogative and a capital letter making that "What the hell is wrong with you people?"

wilhelmer

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2011
reminds me that the logo is actually the worst part of macrumors. like the news, love the discussions, but the logo ... ummm

AverageGal

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2014
Yes mother.... but they started it.

P.S. Most questioning sentences begin with an interrogative and a capital letter making that "What the hell is wrong with you people?"

What the…..
hell is wrong with you people?

This was how it was titled, you knew what I meant.

Followed by, "Why do you all have to be do negative?"
Followed later by, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything nice at all"
Followed later by, "Grow up"

Case in point.

Windlasher

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2011
minneapolis
What the…..

Followed later by, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything nice at all"

Case in point.

I knew this guy I didn't like very much who died.

So I said... "He's dead, thats nice."

Does that count?

Moto G

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHfOejlvVsY

----------

What the…..

Case in point.

At some point in the future of the thread, it will have devolved to the (predictable) point where someone mentions nazis:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Nevaborn

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2013
I enter then see US only. What a jag move to dismiss international readers then blame cost. These things can cost cents/pence to post in an envelope.

If you cant front the cost then don't do a giveaway.

iDuel

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2011
Greece/USA
I enter then see US only. What a jag move to dismiss international readers then blame cost. These things can cost cents/pence to post in an envelope.

If you cant front the cost then don't do a giveaway.

The cost of sending a piece of paper in an envelope from the U.S. to Canada is somewhere around $1.30. Plus, depending on where someone lives, the cost to send the case (assuming that MR will be using the USPS) will be significantly higher in addition to the customs forms MR will have to fill out.

I can totally understand why MR is limiting this to the United States.

mirco15

macrumors member
Jan 23, 2010
The big easter egg ... tortoise shell ... a big pizza ... big ... roundish ... and very very ugly like a 4.7" iphone6 and ugly like samsung.

great. I'll keep my 5s galaxygrey. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.