Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hustler1337

macrumors 68000
Dec 23, 2010
London, UK
1Password and Citymapper have just been updated :)

Edit:

Just updated the spreadsheet with a more easier-on-the-eye formatting. Also, painstakingly added links to each app.

Last edited:

infernohellion

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2006
København
The WhatsApp/Facebook people are really taking their time updating their apps.

I am hoping that the devs who are really taking their time optimising their apps for iPhone 6+ would work harder to make their apps better (more functionality) over normal iPhones with smaller screen.

More content isn't enough ... reminds me of stretched UIs of most Android tablets.

gardiboy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2011
The WhatsApp/Facebook people are really taking their time updating their apps.

I am hoping that the devs who are really taking their time optimising their apps for iPhone 6+ would work harder to make their apps better (more functionality) over normal iPhones with smaller screen.

More content isn't enough ... reminds me of stretched UIs of most Android tablets.

Both WhatsApp and Facebook will be updated in due course I am sure.
WhatsApp is undergoing beta testing now and has been updated to the new screen.

macrumors 601
May 19, 2011
Developers are taking way too long to update their apps for the 6 and 6 Plus. Not that I know anything about developing, but it can't be that hard.

Woo, entitlement!

----------

Tweetbot is much improved now! Joy!

Yes but I wished they'd get round to updating Tweetbot for iPad and Tweetbot for Mac already! They've been saying they're "working on" Tweetbot 3 for iPad but that was months and months ago. Now they've said they're working on an update for Mac and also two other apps of theirs. I used to have Tweetbot for Mac but I got a refund because back then it didn't even support smooth scrolling. I'll probably get it back when they update it to look the same as Tweetbot 3 but possibly not for £13.99. That's a crazy price for a Twitter app but I heard it's deliberate to put off buyers because of the limited number of Twitter tickets they can get hold of.

nathdogg

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
Scanner Pro has been updated to support IOS8, including Touch ID support. It is also iPhone 6/6+ optimised now.

Browno01

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Someone added WhatsApp and Facebook to the spreadsheet when they clearly are not. So have removed them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.