Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

costellomusic

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2016
I seem to be the only person with a 3rd-7th oct delivery estimate. I see plenty of 26th-3rd and 4th-10th. JB+ 128GB still in processing ☹️

iPhonefan200

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2016
hi guys i have found some information about iPhones 7/7 plus that dispatched today but estimated for oct 4. the tracking number apple provided is for DHL air freight. The iPhones are being aired from china to the Netherlands via this service and are estimated to arrive Monday, they are then going to continue from Netherlands to the uk via express DHL for arrival 1/2 days. so hopefully we will have our shiny new ones this week. if u wish to see it for yourself , google DHL airfreight track and type in the track code from the apple order status

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 8.28.40 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 8.28.40 pm.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 131

covertconvert

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2009
Fareham, UK
After a really long week of searching for a Jet Black 7, my quest is now over. I finally managed to order and reserve a JB 7 128GB at Southampton Apple Store at 10am this morning after just about giving up hope for the weekend with no stock anywhere at 8am this morning. I have to say I am so thrilled to finally nail one. Sounds sad but nothing quite like picking it up and overhearing other people in the Apple Store muttering "OMG he's got a Jet Black phone".
View attachment 658620
What time were you in there picking up your order? I was there at 12:15 picking up my MB 7+. I was torn between the jet black and matte black but think I made the right choice for me! :) Congrats on getting one though! Enjoy!

Fatboy71

macrumors 65816
Dec 21, 2010
UK
I pre ordered black 7 Plus 128 GB. Up until yesterday, mine was showing preparing for dispatch and delivers 4-10 October.

Just checked an hour ago and its shipped and it shows it will be delivered 28 September :D

randystand

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2009
I've managed to get an 7+ Black to pick up tomorrow at the new Birmingham Apple store. Was gonna wait for Jet Black but not that fussed in all honesty.

Aneres11

macrumors 601
Oct 2, 2011
Finally managed to snag a 32GB black Plus.
Birmingham, so further to travel but we've decided to make a little day trip of it!

The only valid ID I have is my driving licence but I've just looked and it's out of date by a few months. So I'm sorting it ASAP as I kinda need that in date...
Will that matter? Will they even look at that?

Also, if I want to try and get it on the upgrade program, will I have to refund it back to my card there and then and then do the checks for upgrade program? Or will they let me try for the upgrade program before I refund it back in case it doesn't go through? All I worry about is if they refund it and the money isn't on the card straight away (normally takes stores a few days before it goes back in) as I wouldn't be able to re-buy it then if upgrade program fails me.

Thanks in advance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.