Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iMerlin

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2008
I like your Seinfeld art, here are a few I made... Im missing Season 1,2,3 and 7. I should have those soon.

Seinfeld Season 4
Seinfeld4.png

Seinfeld Season 5
Seinfeld5.png

Seinfeld Season 6
Seinfeld6.png

Seinfeld Season 8
Seinfeld8.png

Seinfeld Season 9
Seinfeld9.png

I still need to work on the quality but its a start.

EDIT: Wow, after posting these the quality looks awful. They look great in my iTunes library. I need to find some higher quality images to use for these. Any tips for that?

iandean

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2008
Sex and the City Anyone

Does anyone have the Artwork for Sex and the City?

I own up to it. It's not for me wife.. its for me.. I love it!

:D

ravenousllama

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2008
Chicago
aqua teen hunger force?

hey, does anyone have the artwork for aqua teen hunger force volumes 1 - 5? both the search on getvideoartwork and the itunes artwork grabber have been unsuccessful. thanks!

thinkmark

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2008
Can somebody make a big bang theory seaosn 2 cover please!!! I have been waiting and waiting. I can;t make my own as i have no idea wha to do in PS... :confused:

Hope somebody posts one this time...

thinkmark

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2008
As i have said before, have you seen the quality of that one. Its rubbish, and has something i can not understand written underneath the "Big Bang Theory" title. Whether its the artists name or what it shouldn't be there.

cowm007

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 2, 2005
As i have said before, have you seen the quality of that one. Its rubbish, and has something i can not understand written underneath the "Big Bang Theory" title. Whether its the artists name or what it shouldn't be there.

:(

DarkHeraldMage

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Fort Worth, TX

It's plenty good enough for now. If you don't like the text underneath, use photoshop or paint and remove it. Or better yet - make a new one entirely and share it. But don't complain when someone takes the time to put something up here.

Changepoint

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2008
I like your Seinfeld art, here are a few I made... Im missing Season 1,2,3 and 7. I should have those soon.

EDIT: Wow, after posting these the quality looks awful. They look great in my iTunes library. I need to find some higher quality images to use for these. Any tips for that?

hey do you know what resolution tv cover art for itunes comes in? Is it the same as album art? (600 by 600). It seems that when I take a DVD cover and scan it in, it's not the right dimensions for itunes. thanks.

iMerlin

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2008
hey do you know what resolution tv cover art for itunes comes in? Is it the same as album art? (600 by 600). It seems that when I take a DVD cover and scan it in, it's not the right dimensions for itunes. thanks.

yeah it is 600x600. You'll need to scan then crop.

Robbiem

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2008
hey guys, ive been looking through this thread quite a few times.. and have used the josher method numerous times..and have searched through the GVA site. but as i am sad to say, iTunes is lame and has taken CSI Season 1 - 5, CSI Miami Season 1- 3 and CSI NY Season 1 - 3 off there site... now when i searched GVA i found some csi artwork,, none for miami or ny... but it didnt feel right to me, it didnt seem like the official itunes artwork which is what i really want.... so if anyone has any of them please let me know..

also if needed i have official House Seasons 1 - 5, Law and Order SVU Season 7, The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Heroes Season 1 & 2 (all official itunes artwork)

thank you, by the way im new so using that excuse please dont reem me :p

thesheets

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2008
I thought so, but why does Metax have huge blank bars at the top and bottom of cover art I add that is 600 x 600?

The size of that box fits the dimensions of a movie poster. When you add a TV show album art into it, the art gets scaled to fit the width of the box first (not the height). It's just scaling it to fit, not fill the box. The image is not altered in any way when you place it in the box.

Hope that makes sense

Robbiem

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2008
hey guys, ive been looking through this thread quite a few times.. and have used the josher method numerous times..and have searched through the GVA site. but as i am sad to say, iTunes is lame and has taken CSI Season 1 - 5, CSI Miami Season 1- 3 and CSI NY Season 1 - 3 off there site... now when i searched GVA i found some csi artwork,, none for miami or ny... but it didnt feel right to me, it didnt seem like the official itunes artwork which is what i really want.... so if anyone has any of them please let me know..

also if needed i have official House Seasons 1 - 5, Law and Order SVU Season 7, The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Heroes Season 1 & 2 (all official itunes artwork)

thank you, by the way im new so using that excuse please dont reem me :p

^^

Changepoint

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2008
I made some covers for Curb your Enthusiasm. I couldn't find high-res scans of seasons 2 and 6 so I'm still missing those. It was hard to make covers out of these since the ratios didn't work out as I wanted them to, so this is what I got.

Here are the missing two seasons
curb2ta9.jpg

curb6ds0.jpg

ross.32

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2007
Can someone please repost the first 4 seasons of house? The one posed before do not work anymore.

thinkmark

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2008
Can somebody post artwork for any season of "A Touch Of Frost"? iTunes doesn't have it, nor getvideoartwork.com... Hoping some kind stranger will post me a version...

ross.32

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2007
Thanks for the House covers! Does anyone have the first 5 seasons of Scrubs and the first 3 of Lost? Thanks! And yes it is still active.

Robbiem

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2008
Thanks for the House covers! Does anyone have the first 5 seasons of Scrubs and the first 3 of Lost? Thanks! And yes it is still active.
i guess just not for my questions! :(

season 1
scrubs1.jpg

season 2
scrubs2.jpg

season 3
scrubs3.jpg

season 4
scrubs4.jpg

season 5
scrubs5.jpg

Below me are the links for the first 3 seasons of Lost, to get them on your own from here on out just goto: http://www.thejosher.net/iTunes/methodtwo.php then goto iTunes, and right click on the picture you want, then click get url, then paste the url into the field on thejosher.net then it will give you the image you want!

Code:
season 1
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewTVSeason?id=81864976&s=143441

season 2
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewTVSeason?id=82050675&s=143441

season 3
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa
/wa/viewTVSeason?id=200507719&s=143441

-Robbie

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.