Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Robbiem

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2008
Any reason why to not use that last method for all your covers?

what do you mean? like for the ones im asking for? <-- if thats what you meant, the reason is simply those seasons arent on itunes any more, making it impossible for me to get the url for the images..

Changepoint

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2008
Changepoint, where did you get that Seinfeld artwork? I want it so much.
I don't have season 1, 2 or 3 cos I don't find them funny, but if you want them done send me decent scans of the front covers. the font is ITC Fenice Std if you were wondering...
seinfeldse4gb1.jpg

seinfeldse5xr7.jpg

seinfeldse6tb7.jpg

seinfeldse7ku2.jpg

seinfeldse8sf1.jpg

seinfeldse9cx1.jpg

KevDiggity

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2008
Los Gatos, CA
Seinfeld iTunes Artwork

Changepoint . . . I wish I would have seen yours on here earlier, I wouldn't have taken the time to make these!! Anyway, I thought I'd give back because I've used a bunch of artwork from here in the past, it would be rude of me not to:

Season12.jpg

Season3.jpg

Season4.jpg

Season5.jpg

Season6.jpg

Season7.jpg

Season8.jpg

Season9.jpg

Looking at them now, I realize I wish I had better resolution images to start with, but there you are . . . (They look good in my iPod, anyway!!)

DarkHeraldMage

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
Josher method no longer works

It has become apparent that the Josher method referenced multiple times throughout this thread is no longer valid. While it still works (for the most part) with shows having been in iTunes in the past, recently added shows (2nd quarter of 2009 approximately and forward) no longer work. It's frustrating, but that's how it is. Just thought I'd make people aware of what I've noticed.

DarkHeraldMage

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
Great appreciated to your contribution. This is just what I'm looking for a long while, but didn't succeed until now. I found another place to get DVD cover pics Carrol Burnett

:eek:

This is not a website for getting DVD cover art - it seems to be a smalltime place to purchase DVD sets, and apparently not even legitimate ones. Under the cartoon section is an X-Men collection that hasn't been produced by any studio. I'd recommend NOT using this link.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.