Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Originally posted by MacBandit
Timberlake was shocked. Hahahah. Yeah right.

Maybe this lady should ask the millions of viewers she says were injured by this before standing up for us. I was certainly not injured but at the same time I do not condone their actions. Though on the other hand I think our society is really two faced when it comes to sexuality and the human body.
A while ago the plastic surgeons would have been lining up to show the problems with the Jackson breast, and how only they could make a breast that is firm and youthful looking out of this droopy bag.

And how if they don't act quick the nipple is going to die.

Of course with the jewelery on that thing, I'm surprised we didn't have a Penn & Teller moment as the nipple ring gets ripped out of the breast after getting snagged on the costume.

But for somebody to say they suffered billions of dollars in emotional damage :rolleyes:

I didn't know fruitcake had emotions to damage, I though it was a concoction of fruits and nuts glued together with a bit of dough. I do not remember emotions being part of the recipe, but you never know what'll fall into the mixture when they're cooking up their next batch of drugs.

Spock

macrumors 68040
Jan 6, 2002
Vulcan
How many times must every one say: It is just a Breast. This is almost a regular thing except in the United States Germany, UK ETC show things worse than that all the time

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.