Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

habu281

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2007
Whittier
Mine just arrived. Assembled in USA !

Don't think my boss will believe that I'm "suddenly sick" and need to go home for the weekend, he's probably onto me. Though it's hard not to completely ignore work and fire this baby up

Shpenza

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Barcelona
Unbelivible!!! My 29th Jan order has not moved at all, estimated delivery 25th - 4 March.

If this does not ship, Monday the 25th, no way it will arrive on time. WTF is going on with Apple and these iMAC's?

I know that i shouldnt stress about it (since i have no machine i can work on at home for the last 1.5 months), but a freaking car is made faster :D

MacFro

macrumors member
Jan 23, 2013
Unbelivible!!! My 29th Jan order has not moved at all, estimated delivery 25th - 4 March.

If this does not ship, Monday the 25th, no way it will arrive on time. WTF is going on with Apple and these iMAC's?

I know that i shouldnt stress about it (since i have no machine i can work on at home for the last 1.5 months), but a freaking car is made faster :D

I've waited since Jan 8th. No progress.

Luckily i have a computer to use in the meanwhile.

Ordered through reseller.

Shpenza

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Barcelona
I've waited since Jan 8th. No progress.

Luckily i have a computer to use in the meanwhile.

Ordered through reseller.

Jeez man, from Jan 8th? i would cancel it and order through the Apple store, still it wont make it a lot better but at least it seems that they do deliver within their estimated times, i hope, becasue in my case this is getting pretty close!!!

habu281

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2007
Whittier

If it helps and it probably won't, mine was processing up to the two days before the first of the estimated delivery dates. The day before it went preparing to ship.

This probably doesn't help either, but when I ordered my car it took over eight weeks from order to delivery. Middle of June to the end of August. Talk about stress... :eek:

virginblue4

macrumors 68020
Apr 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Went into the Regent Street and Covent Garden Apple Stores today on my trip to London.

Wow! The 27" iMac is truly beautiful! It's making me even more excited to receive mine.

Well, almost 3 days into the delivery period and it's still processing. Unless its coming from Ireland, I don't think it's going to be here on time.

Shpenza

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Barcelona
If it helps and it probably won't, mine was processing up to the two days before the first of the estimated delivery dates. The day before it went preparing to ship.

This probably doesn't help either, but when I ordered my car it took over eight weeks from order to delivery. Middle of June to the end of August. Talk about stress... :eek:

I hope you are right man :cool:

Chris64tx

macrumors member
Mar 4, 2012
Houston, Tx.
congrats :) I got mine today!!! it arrived four days before quoted date. I am impressed :D Mine was assembled in the US also. I am like a kid at Christmas.......
Mine just arrived. Assembled in USA !

Don't think my boss will believe that I'm "suddenly sick" and need to go home for the weekend, he's probably onto me. Though it's hard not to completely ignore work and fire this baby up

Shpenza

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Barcelona
Just got notice from Apple, my 29th Jan order has been shipped, estimate delivery is for the 1st of March.
I guess apple will get it on time at the end :D I was starting to get worried!!!

JasperNL

macrumors member
May 18, 2012
Ordered 30th of January, delivered yesterday!

This is the result:
iMac_s.jpg

In case you like the desk, it's ikea :)

Last edited:

jdrouette

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2013
Ordered January 25th and still processing. I'd probably be more patient if I didn't keep coming back to this thread to read about February orders already shipped!

3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
768GB Flash Storage
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5

yourashero

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2009
Ordered January 25th and still processing. I'd probably be more patient if I didn't keep coming back to this thread to read about February orders already shipped!

3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
768GB Flash Storage
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5

I'm still waiting on a jan 22 order to get out of processing. This is a joke.

itsMacTonight

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2013
Oregon-Go Ducks!
Hi All,
I ordered February 2
Credit Card Authorized Feb. 20
Preparing Feb. 24
i7, 3tb Fusion, 680mx, 8gb (32waiting)
Should arrive close to first estimated delivery February 28

Several February orders are preparing or shipped. I would follow up if you have an order from January. It seems like most configurations are represented in those February orders that are beyond processing.

Bolteh

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2007
Still stuck on Processing here. Ordered on Jan 30th.

ETA is still between 8-21 March, but I have been without computer for a month now, which is kind of messing things up with my freelancing.

Not happy, Apple. Not happy at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.