Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nighthawk67

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
120124_TECH_StylusApple.jpg.CROP_.rectangle3-large_zpsrwaiq4k3.jpg
haha lol funny because they have a stylus now lmao lololol rofl ha Apple pincel = FA1L
People who bring this up are invalid, a stylus for a phone is stupid as hell, for an iPad though, is actually useful.

Reactions: frozencarbonite

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
Regarding the Apple Pencil support for the Plus model only, that actually makes sense. Using a pencil on the 4.7-inch would be awkward.

Sandybox

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2016
Anyone know if getalifecosapplelaunchesaredullsulldull.com is taken? There has to be an antidote to fanboy fever somewhere out there.......

charlituna

macrumors G3
Jun 11, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
This is the first time I am dreading the introduction of a new iPhone, because of what it won't have. Anyone who thinks they will provide lightening or wireless headphones with the new iPhone is smoking something good.

We'll know who is smoking in about an hour.

I'm curious though. If Tim announced the inclusion of lightning headphones will you come back and admit the person smoking was you

RoccoFan

macrumors regular
Aug 12, 2008
I love my iPad. Can't really live without my iPad. I NEVER saw the value in the iPhone. And I still don't. Apple is running out of steam. It's been coming for a long while now and it is getting clearer every day.

You can't keep selling people sizzle and expect them to buy. At some point they want the steak. They need an axiomatic shift in the mobile conversation. They did it with the original iPhone and app store and now they need to do it again. Until the iPhone becomes something akin to what is seen in the TV show "The Expanse", it will become more and more commoditized.

https://goo.gl/images/yj8AC3

Yes, they're making it thinner and faster (the sizzle), but so are their competitors, for a much lower price (the steak).

As soon as they announced their now campus, I knew the downslide had begun.

Reactions: AlexGraphicD

now i see it

macrumors G4
Jan 2, 2002
Seeing those clips above reminded me of the resolution I make to myself each time I watch one of these things that I'll NEVER put myself through that tedium again. I always mutter to myself, "Ok, that's it. Never again". Yet when the next one comes along I can't resist. Hope, I guess, springs eternal.

doelcm82

macrumors 68040
Feb 11, 2012
Florida, USA
I wonder if Tim Cook will stand close to a coffin celebrating the funeral of the 3.5'' jack
They tend to steer clear of controversy at these events, so the fact that the 3.5mm couldn't get hired to work at the Apple Store Genius Bar will not be mentioned.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.