Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Baggy Spandex

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2009
Yep, David Ashman is aware of it, I also sent a crash report.
I just re-stalled the previous version and will wait for him to figure it out for the next beta.

Pardon my ignorance, but how do you go about re-installing a previous version? Do I need the .deb file or something like that?

beaucredo

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2008
I dont know about reverting.

I removed the beta repo, uninstalled lockinfo, then installed the stable version.

I readded the beta repo to monitor for when a new build is available.

MastahRiz

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2010
I use DebainSaver so every package I install gets saved. Use iFile to re-install the last stable beta version.

You can also do as "beaucredo" did, that will give you a stable package.

Even after years on this forum I've never heard of this package till now. What a great idea.

What other little gems are you hiding? :)

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community
Newest beta (-65) fixes crash :)

----------

Where can I get that from?

While the DropBox portion has never worked for me, it does save all the .debs you install. (var/mobile/documents/DebainSaver/Dropping is the path I believe - from recollection)

Don't remember the repo (Google it)

Oh, after install you will get a pop-up about setting up DropBox allowance, even though it has never worked, just run thru it to kill recurring popup.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Screen Shot 2013-03-02 at 2.52.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-02 at 2.52.07 PM.png
    14 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

MastahRiz

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2010
Anyone know the name of the Lockinfo png in the top left corner and also the name of the x png in the top right corner? I want to make them totally clear so that when I have no notifications, lockinfo will appear to be hidden.

If I could also make the background border png clear that would be great too. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• RUHvKE2.png
    RUHvKE2.png
    153.5 KB · Views: 67

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland

----------

While the DropBox portion has never worked for me, it does save all the .debs you install. (var/mobile/library/documents/DebainSaver/Dropping is the path I believe - from recollection)

Oh, after install you will get a pop-up about setting up DropBox allowance, even though it has never worked, just run thru it to kill recurring popup.

Thanks but I can't find it in any of the default repos?

fjd726

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2011
This caused crash this morning and i was forced to restore. Not too excited about that.

fjd726

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2011
Wouldn't go into safe mode at all. Stayed in recovery mode and only way to get out was a restore.

neotope

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
Anyone know the name of the Lockinfo png in the top left corner and also the name of the x png in the top right corner? I want to make them totally clear so that when I have no notifications, lockinfo will appear to be hidden.

If I could also make the background border png clear that would be great too. Any thoughts?

The top left notifications icon is in:

/Library/LockInfo/LockInfo5.bundle/notifications_icon.png and the @2x

You don't have to worry about the x in the top right because it will only show when you have notifications.

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World

----------

While the DropBox portion has never worked for me, it does save all the .debs you install. (var/mobile/documents/DebainSaver/Dropping is the path I believe - from recollection)

The dropbox function stopped working after dropbox changed it login procedure. It used to work fine. The local saves works perfectly, it is what use i as well.

XianPalin

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2006
Mine started crashing this morning after the Springtomize 2 update. I had to uninstall Springtomize, then uninstall Lockinfo, then reinstall Lockinfo for it to stop crashing.

Edit: This happened with default repo version of LockInfo and the latest beta.

Last edited:

MastahRiz

macrumors 6502
Aug 7, 2010
The top left notifications icon is in:

/Library/LockInfo/LockInfo5.bundle/notifications_icon.png and the @2x

You don't have to worry about the x in the top right because it will only show when you have notifications.

Thanks, just took care of this. Any idea how I could get rid of the rectangular borders that come up as well? Just want to get rid of those black bars that come up as an outline right under the clock area.

EDIT: Actually, I just realized those black bars aren't coming from Lockinfo but from iOS. Hmmm back to square 1. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• MJwallpaper.jpg
    MJwallpaper.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

neotope

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
Thanks, just took care of this. Any idea how I could get rid of the rectangular borders that come up as well? Just want to get rid of those black bars that come up as an outline right under the clock area.

EDIT: Actually, I just realized those black bars aren't coming from Lockinfo but from iOS. Hmmm back to square 1. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Try this attached theme in Winterboard it did the trick when I had a strange line with LockInfo.

Attachments

• No Bar Lockscreen.theme.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 67

wake8260

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2009
Can anyone tell me what the status bar is next to the rotation screen lock? It looks like it's the date but since today isn't the 31st had to be something else. Didn't notice it until the last beta update.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362522296.095913.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.