Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wake8260

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2009
To disable it should be by going to notifications and widgets > Calendar > Turn off View in Status Bar.

To get rid of it, a re-spring to should do that.

Ahhh.. Now I can move on with my life. Thanks for your quick response.

ARSkemp

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2011
Does LI5 allow you to lower or raise the vertical position of where the notifications begin? I have my lockscreen themed and I would like to move the notifications down slightly on the screen.

LaZyFLiP

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2009
Does LI5 allow you to lower or raise the vertical position of where the notifications begin? I have my lockscreen themed and I would like to move the notifications down slightly on the screen.

The current official release does not currently allow this. I'm not too sure if its any different with the beta though.

neotope

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
The current official release does not currently allow this. I'm not too sure if its any different with the beta though.

The Beta does not either but that would be a great feature that hopefully will come at some point.

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
Only things bugging me now is a seemingly lack of coordination between LI5 and NC, and, calendar events disappearing from the lockscreen when their alert is dismissed.

My lockscreen looks great now that i've made it black. That and making a green theme for NCSettings.

randomshear

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2013
India
*real* unread count for email

Is there a way to make LI show the actual unread email count in the email section header?
Currently it shows the number of emails it is configured to show.
I've set LI to show 5 unread emails and the count in the email section header is always 5.
I would like to be able to see how many actual unread emails i have!
help/pointers appreciated.

jredecop

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2009
Only things bugging me now is a seemingly lack of coordination between LI5 and NC, and, calendar events disappearing from the lockscreen when their alert is dismissed.

Ya that one bugs me so bad I've been using ISX. I emailed him the bug when this first came out, hopefully he'll get to it soon.

HasoMujo

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2013
Hi all,

Do you guys have remnants of last Alarm staying forever on lockscreen with latest LockInfo BETA?

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Hi all,

Do you guys have remnants of last Alarm staying forever on lockscreen with latest LockInfo BETA?

I did notice this but I've also had it with other notifications too where there's a blank notification and I can't swipe it. I've also been getting something that looks like a notification centre on my lock screen because I can see the grabber under the slider and I can't make it go away or unlock the phone so I have to do a hard reboot. Might just go back to the stable release.

Ol!ver

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2005
Does anyone else find that deleting alerts in Notification Center doesn't get reflected in the lock screen? It's happening a lot using the latest betas.

It's the same if I delete emails in the Mail app - they don't get removed from LockInfo.

Time Less

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2010
Planet Earth
i had that, a respring took care of it.

it's bothersome to respring every time you have an alarm go off. i also found that with the beta, the mail icon in the status bar does not go away after an email has been read or deleted. i reverted back to the stable release because of this.

HasoMujo

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2013
Hi all,

it's bothersome to respring every time you have an alarm go off. i also found that with the beta, the mail icon in the status bar does not go away after an email has been read or deleted. i reverted back to the stable release because of this.

How did you revert back to release version?

You disabled the BETA repository?

kevintech

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2010
I'm assuming that there has not been an official release of LockInfo 5?

Anyone finding IntelliscreenX to be a great alternative with the iPhone 5?

LaZyFLiP

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2009

There is an official release available in Cydia, should be LockInfo 5.

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England

LockInfo 5 is on Cydia. Many people have been installing the betas because they fixed many issues quicker early on after the initial LI5 release. I, myself, did this as well, but recently went back to the latest stable release and I have no issues with it.

On my previous jailbreak I used ISX and on this one I'm using LI. I actually prefer LI, but ISX is a nice piece of software too.

Ol!ver

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2005
I'm getting emails not clearing from the lock screen even with the latest stable version now. Nobody else?

I delete an email from Mail.app, and it goes from Notification Center, but not from the lock screen.

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
I'm getting emails not clearing from the lock screen even with the latest stable version now. Nobody else?

I delete an email from Mail.app, and it goes from Notification Center, but not from the lock screen.

I'm on the latest stable version, but I'm not seeing that. I just tried deleting a message from Mail and it cleared from both NC and LI.

ckong

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2009
LockInfo 5 just released in Cydia!!!!!

I had the status bar no clearing issue too. It got worse with the -212 release as alarm notification wasn't clearing (snooze button would stay on screen). I've since re-installed the -43 beta and issues are gone.

Update: I Emailed the author feedback.

Last edited:

neotope

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
The newest beta 299 seems to have problems with the transparency. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so bleeding edge on updates.

newskin

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2010
The newest beta 299 seems to have problems with the transparency. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so bleeding edge on updates.

If ur having the same problems that I'm having, filter bar won't become transparent anymore just cells, then I'm with ya homie.

ebeyonder

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2005
Hi, is anyone's twitter widget not scrolling on LI5? I can't seem to get it to scroll within the widget and see the older tweets. Thanks.

K3it4r0

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2012
can someone please tell me if you find a solution to have on lockinfo the option to visualise the calendar and the normal notification without going crazy (like lockinfo4!) ? I just installed it and I'm trying to understand something, but everything is messy -.-
there are any alternatives to lockinfo? o.o
thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.