Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
well I agree...that is somewhat of an odd statement...but whatever...I'm withdrawing myself from this...as I have caused more stir than settling it... :eek:

macfreek57

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2002
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
actually i thought the site could have been rather funny. but it was quite uncreative (expectable from an obviously pc user). seems like (on the "crapple" page) that he simply typed sentence-by-sentence the opposite of whatever was on the apple page back then.
but i would like to see an intelligently funny anti-mac page (which wouldn't come from a PC user- ha ha and so forth). i can keep a sense of humor about those sorts of things.

cornelius

macrumors regular
Jan 9, 2002
this is bad and this

Q: What simularity is there between a Mac user and a
drug-addict?

A: Same ammount of IQ.

a small comparision between bill gates and steve jobs - who has made the most sins of death?

sloth - steve is the "winner" here. will bill ever stop working?
 gluttony - steve's winning here to. he's a little bit fatter than bill.
 pride - steve and his whole company. he think's he's invulnerable and seem to get sad every time someone make fun of him.
 wrath - steve. i can't imagine bill angry. really.
 greed - bill. do i need to say more?
 envy - steve. he must envy bill right now. compare those two and you'll notice a big difference between how much money they make...
 lust - bill gates' daughter. get's a kick from using a computer...

summary - steve wins with five sins while bill only got two.

---this is terrible really. and it also sucks,the guy lacks creativity,guess he doesnt go out much,doesnt have friendss and definetly doesnt get laid, cuz he had too much time in his hand. people check my thread about the column view i need to fix that.

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Doesn't get laid? That's the sad thing... EVERYONE with money gets laid. They're shallow like that. (And I'm talking m/billionaires here, folks, of which I doubt you'd qualify, so there's nothing to take personally here. :D )

jouster

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2002
Connecticut
This site

The thing about sites like this is that they can actually be funny - ya gotta be able to laugh at yourself, and I got no problem if the material is good.

But all the jokes are pathetic! Look at the Mac FAQ - a first grader could write better jokes.

Must try MUCH harder.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.