Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lunaoso

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
Boston, MA
Doh........... :D:)

I can't talk to much trash, I did show up in last place or close to it!!!!

I've been quiet for most of the regular season, thinking I was doing much worse than I actually was, so now I have to make up for it in the playoffs. :cool: I could have a much better record, but I lost a bunch of close ones throughout the season. I did get lucky with a relatively low points against though. WHO DEY! :D

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Congrats, mscriv for breaking the 200 point barrier!

Pretty crazy huh! Of course I got whooped in one of the other MR leagues by a team who also put up over 200. So, as they say, you win some and you lose some. All in all, I'm satisfied with my fantasy season. I've played in 5 leagues and will be in 4 of 5 championship games. Not too shabby. :D

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Pretty crazy huh! Of course I got whooped in one of the other MR leagues by a team who also put up over 200. So, as they say, you win some and you lose some. All in all, I'm satisfied with my fantasy season. I've played in 5 leagues and will be in 4 of 5 championship games. Not too shabby. :D

Nicely done. You are not going to win this league, however.:p

----------

I'm hoping he pulls a Jamal Charles. :D I thought I had the win easy and then everyone on your team exploded at the same time. :(

It was Lacy, Nelson and Wright that carried my team this week.

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Since a lot of your team is riding on your beloved Broncos, I'll just leave you with two words... Horse Meat! ;)

Yeah, but they play the Texans this week so it really isn't much of a challenge for the Broncos.

How are the Titans doing?:p

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
I see your analytical skills are as good as your managing skills, Mr. Horse Wrangler, 2013 Season record 3-10 team which is tied for the worst record in the Mac OS League. :p

You you... hush mister...... My team was plagued with injuries, poor performance and is in need of a management overhaul.....! :D

There has to be a looser this year and thought, damn it why not me! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.