Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AP_piano295

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2005
My gay side is very attracted to roger:)
If you think you dont have a gay side well ur in denial everyone has one.

So I'm strait but roger is still hot

livingfortoday

macrumors 68030
Nov 17, 2004
The Msp
After seeing some in person in Chicago today, I gotta say, the screen really isn't too shabby. I thought I would hate the glossiness, but it's not extremely glossy like some of the PC laptops out there, and it's pretty sharp. We tried running some full-screen movie trailers on it, and they looked great. I need to go find $1000 somewhere now...

Danksi

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson, BC. Canada
That's a shame... 2-inches longer - even if it is thinner!

I noticed a few PC manu's are moving in with 12-inch ultra-portables.

Why all the fuss about Roger, how about the lass in the background...

Attachments

• 2incheslonger.jpg
    2incheslonger.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 159

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Roger is for sure hot!
The black is simply stunning. I have a powerbook, but I sure like the shinny black!

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
It's a fine looking machine, but I just can't get over the fact that I prefer my iBook more than the MacBook.

The black is nice, though. I loved the Powerbooks when they were black, but I somehow prefer my white iBook and the keyboard. I'll have to go and try out the MacBook at an Apple store to see if I'm willing enough to sell my iBook and buy a MacBook.

And looking at all these pictures is putting Bon Echo to the test. And it's working fine so far!.

taylorpc

macrumors member
Dec 29, 2005
St. Louis, MO
Melkor said:
The keyboard and screen looks kinda crappy. I'm not a fan of the black ones either.

btw am I the only straight guy on these forums?

Straight as an arrow.

Anyways.... so how much will I get for a year and a half old ibook G4???

jaydon34

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2005
taylorpc said:
Straight as an arrow.

Anyways.... so how much will I get for a year and a half old ibook G4???

i sold mines months ago right b4 macbook pros were released. so id say anywhere from 600 to 750 thats about all Id pay for a g4

FadeToBlack

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2005
Accoville, WV
I love the glossy screens. I remember going into Circuit City a few months ago and seeing PC laptops with them and going "WOW, that screen looks great!"

The black one looks great. (the white is nice, too.) I even like the looks of it more than the MacBook Pro. They are a huge improvement over the iBook, IMO.

Keep the pics coming!

belair

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2004
Luxland
Keep the pics coming.

The design of this macbook is really slick. It looks like one molded piece of plastic, very well rounded off.

How about those speakers, where the frack™ are they?

Has anyone tried using this in Aperture or Photoshop (for example correcting the white balance) in a classic work lighting situation.

Is the screen any good?

redAPPLE

macrumors 68030
May 7, 2002
2 Much Infinite Loops
iGary said:
Roger is hot...

I really like the new looks - they did a nice job, and honestly, this will be a kick butt for anyone who doesn't use Photoshop. For now. :D

I like how the keyboard is kind of recessed in. I wonder if the RAM is still under the keyboard, or if they moved it to the bottom?

if only it ran ppc, no? ;)

edit: btw. has anybody mentioned that roger is hot? *hahahha*

mzlin

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2002
Where have I seen that before?

2006-05-16-123609.jpg

The smooth dull blackness of the case against the glassy shiny blackness of the screen, contrasting and yet reinforcing each other at once, emanating a cold efficient lethality ... where have I seen that before?

Oh yes! I've got it!

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
rogefer said:
guys, i do have arms and can write. what's going on? by the way, the computer is beautiful, the keyboard is great, and i'm very happy with it.

roger

We got hot Roger on MacRumors...!!! w000t!! :D

suMMx said:
my first mac

Niice setup. How is expose and dashboard etc. on the extended screen? Choppy?

2006-05-16-123609.jpg

That picture you posted mzlin is awesome. It looks rogerly-hot.

suMMx

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2006
XIII said:
We got hot Roger on MacRumors...!!! w000t!! :D

Niice setup. How is expose and dashboard etc. on the extended screen? Choppy?
i havent gotten the minidvi adapter yet so im not sure. Everything else seems real nice. I wish i had gotten black but $200 extra is too much plus the apple store didnt have any more blacks left

Danksi

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson, BC. Canada
mzlin said:
2006-05-16-123609.jpg

The smooth dull blackness of the case against the glassy shiny blackness of the screen, contrasting and yet reinforcing each other at once, emanating a cold efficient lethality ... where have I seen that before?

Oh Yes!

Attachments

• Sinclair.jpg
    Sinclair.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 433

ipodml

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2006
that is hot - but hotter still is roger naked ontop of me :p - now i would give any macbook for that or macbook pro. :p

ph0rce

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2005
jakochampolska said:
if I were roger I'd be totally creeped out reading this thread haha

so would i :eek:

i mean come on, his mac book is hot but i mean men, calm down, i am sure he is taken for... honestly...

ipodml

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2006
you know the macbook sure looks hot - but there is nothing like feeling my arms around roger and feeling him rubbing against me - damn he looks so perfect - damn things i would do if i just had him for 30 minutes.

Anyway congrats on the purchase and may it provide many years of solid mac loving :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.