Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hmai18

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2008
desktop%5bosx%5d-20080506.jpg

Link please? Any chance it's available in a dual screen version?

cms2

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2007
Texas
There's a link in the second post on this thread to DL the original OS 9 wallpapers.

http://macthemes2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=236575#p236575

I didn't have a Mac back then, but I remember some of these from School, especially UFOs :)

Fantastic! Some of these really suck! but in a good "remember when" kind of way... LOL... good 'ol 1024x768 :D But some of them I really like. So in honor of the classic Mac: (PS: sorry about the dock, but as you can see it's all on the right side of the divide; busy week for me)

Attachments

• metalic foam.jpg
    metalic foam.jpg
    944.2 KB · Views: 107
  • quantum foam.jpg
    quantum foam.jpg
    749.1 KB · Views: 102
  • ufos.jpg
    ufos.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 101

BlakTornado

Apr 24, 2007
Washington, OH
picture1oz7.png

My guitar with it's spanky new Kill Switch :)

Part of it's mission from baby to beast.

On a side note, does anyone know of a mod online to change the Skype Menu bar icon to a darker shade? It's just so clashy compared to my other monochrome icons.

BlakTornado

Apr 24, 2007
Washington, OH
Cool stuff! What kind of guitar is it? A Strat? I really need to get my guitar set up properly.

Spot on :)

Although it's only a Squier Stratocaster (Still a sub-division of Fender (So the word "Fender" is on the headstock) but not exactly a company for the world's best guitars :p) - but that's going to be it's "Claim to fame", so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.