Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iplaydee

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2010
Well after days of researching, took the plunge for the black icarbon skin. This thread was perfect for what I was looking for.

Has anyone successfully gotten the apple color they requested? I want the black apple logo, instead of white.

cbronfman

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2008
Washington DC
Yes

Well after days of researching, took the plunge for the black icarbon skin. This thread was perfect for what I was looking for.

Has anyone successfully gotten the apple color they requested? I want the black apple logo, instead of white.

I have the black iCarbons skin on my iPad2 with the black Apple logo. Looks great.

BERRYP186

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2009
Is there any discount codes out there for the skins?:) I really like the white carbon with black logo.

jm5309

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2010
I just installed a white iCarbons skin on the back of my white iPad 2, and it is beautiful. It's exactly what I wanted - a white back to match the front. The texture feels great, much less slippery than the aluminum. I'm glad I found this thread.

junsays

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2012
how come no one mentioned writeright full protection for ipad2?

comes with a back carbon fiber skin and a clear skin protector for the front.

the skin protector seems to be of poor quality but the carbon fiber is the same as icarbon, in quality and the amount it covers.

Also, writeright is ~13-15 dollars vs 20+ for a icarbon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.