Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skunk

macrumors G4
Jun 29, 2002
Republic of Ukistan
Moustaches are definitely gay.

Mind you, my father had one....but that was a different age.

Attachments

• BB2.jpg
    BB2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 74

mikemodena

macrumors 6502a
May 30, 2005
Connecticut
clayj said:
I lack "connectors"; there are a couple of spots, right at the edges of my lips, where there is NO facial hair. So if I don't shave, I end up with a mustache and a totally separate beard. Looks really stupid.

Same EXACT thing with me.. Plus, I have fair skin and dark hair, so dark facial hair on light skin looks pretty stupid.. If I had a nice tan I would definately keep some facial hair.

-hh

macrumors 68030
Jul 17, 2001
NJ Highlands, Earth
katie ta achoo said:
BACK HAIR = EW!
and nose hair
and ear hair

I'm not saying that I particularly like it either...its just that that's where the stuff is now growing, and its one more maintenance item to keep in line.

And just like shaving, the novelty wears off fast.

I'll dehair/wax your chest, too.

It is interesting in how times have changed...when I was going through puberty, simply being able to grow hair (chest & lower) was considered a *good* thing!

-hh

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
-hh said:
I'm not saying that I particularly like it either...its just that that's where the stuff is now growing, and its one more maintenance item to keep in line.

And just like shaving, the novelty wears off fast.
since I'll be insane and rich by the time I get a husband/boyfriend/cabana boy I can hire some one to do it. Oh yea!

It is interesting in how times have changed...when I was going through puberty, simply being able to grow hair (chest & lower) was considered a *good* thing!

Times have changed (thankfully)!! :D:D
I love you, hair removal industry of america! I salute you!
*starts playing national anthem in iTunes*
*sets up conveyor belt of all hair removal products*
*salutes each one as it goes by*

I'm so patriotic. :p

IJ Reilly

macrumors P6
Jul 16, 2002
Palookaville
skunk said:
Moustaches are definitely gay.

Mind you, my father had one....but that was a different age.

He also wore a hat. Nobody does that anymore either. Useful things, hats. I'm hoping they make a comeback (and I am doing my part). And what about bow ties?

Preserve the lost sartorial arts!

Guitarius

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Louisiana
IJ Reilly said:
He also wore a hat. Nobody does that anymore either. Useful things, hats. I'm hoping they make a comeback (and I am doing my part). And what about bow ties?

Preserve the lost sartorial arts!
I wear hats. I have lots of hats. Lots of different kinds of hats. Black hats. Brown hats. Red hats. Baseball caps. Cowboy Hats. Fedoras. Porkpies. Ivy Caps, my personal favorite.

XnavxeMiyyep

macrumors 65816
Mar 27, 2003
Washington
I've had facial hair since I was in middle school. (I'm a junior in high school now)

I used to have a moustache and goatee, but now I just have a goatee, and stubble, (which grows really quickly). I once grew a full beard for a Halloween costume, but never again will I do that.

IJ Reilly

macrumors P6
Jul 16, 2002
Palookaville
Guitarius said:
I wear hats. I have lots of hats. Lots of different kinds of hats. Black hats. Brown hats. Red hats. Baseball caps. Cowboy Hats. Fedoras. Porkpies. Ivy Caps, my personal favorite.

Have you a fez? I do, but it's not worn at formal occasions.

skunk

macrumors G4
Jun 29, 2002
Republic of Ukistan
IJ Reilly said:
He also wore a hat.
Only for gardening. Oh, and on occasion a full diplomatic dress uniform complete with cocked hat and ostrich feathers....

I'll post a picture of me in it one day: the uniform is my size, although the ostrich feathers are looking a bit manky after 40 years.

(By the way, this is not him)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 63
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.