Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zac_Shuffle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2005
Ok so I have a 512mb Ipod Shuffle that I purchases in May. Yesterday morning on my walk to school I go to put her on and I get the flashing green/orange lights so I do the 5second reset, doesn't work so I try it again still doesn't work. So I get home try to put it in my computer, I cant access the drive, when I try to do the restore the ipod software just freezes and i'm forced to go into tash manager and close it. I've tried everything and i'm now i'm out of ideas, any help would be greatly appreciated.

hardon

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2003
UK Kent
Zac_Shuffle said:
Ok so I have a 512mb Ipod Shuffle that I purchases in May. Yesterday morning on my walk to school I go to put her on and I get the flashing green/orange lights so I do the 5second reset, doesn't work so I try it again still doesn't work. So I get home try to put it in my computer, I cant access the drive, when I try to do the restore the ipod software just freezes and i'm forced to go into tash manager and close it. I've tried everything and i'm now i'm out of ideas, any help would be greatly appreciated.

i posted this earlier!! https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/155060/

it came from http://www.ipodhacks.com/

and worked for me, im so pleased i have my trusty iPod workin again...

then again a shuffle is different, good luck :eek:

Zac_Shuffle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2005
my ipod shuffle still turns on, I just keep on getting the error and my computer cant read it.

reberto

macrumors 65816
Jul 20, 2005
Zac_Shuffle said:
my ipod shuffle still turns on, I just keep on getting the error and my computer cant read it.

Take it to a Apple store and try it on one of the computers there. If it does not work, take it to the servace counter

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.