Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

millar876

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 13, 2004
Kilmarnock, Scotland UK
I now Love my wife More Than Ever. Over the past 3 weeks she has baught me; a 20" imac core duo,2GB of ram for it,an EXTernal 250GB HDD, and a 60GB iPod in classic white, and 3 kitanas (samurai swords, a plain black 'clasic style', and replicas of the one from highlander (ramirez's then connors) and a replica of Bills (from kill Bill))

i love it when she has money

millar876

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 13, 2004
Kilmarnock, Scotland UK
has anyone elses wife/husband/significant other been un-naturaly nice to them lately?

Just wondering

oh yeah! i forgot to mention the £300 of home ofice (desks & stuf)
God I love this Woman

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
May 29, 2005
I heard that when wives or spouses are extremely nice and buying things, it's possible there having an affair, so the other spouse won't get suspicious...

Or, it could be she's just an awesome wife. :)

stonyc

macrumors 65816
Feb 15, 2005
Michigan
millar876 said:
I now Love my wife More Than Ever. Over the past 3 weeks she has baught me; a 20" imac core duo,2GB of ram for it,an EXTernal 250GB HDD, and a 60GB iPod in classic white, and 3 kitanas (samurai swords, a plain black 'clasic style', and replicas of the one from highlander (ramirez's then connors) and a replica of Bills (from kill Bill))

You should see what she's gotten for me!

Err... nevermind, enjoy your new toys.

:D

crdean1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 14, 2005
Texas
That's really great! I would say, that my wife's and my money are one in the same. If she or I came into a lot of money, it would be ours equally. I make quite a bit more than her, but consider it just as much hers as mine.

However, it would be nice if she came home with an iMac or iPod. That would be sweetness!

We had to have a pretty long discussion about buying the Powerbook. :)

UKnjb

macrumors 6502a
May 23, 2005
London, UK
Hurrah for you - enjoy!!!! :)

But ---- erm ----- my wife disappeared a few weeks ago and cleaned out our bank account. :confused: Is YOUR wife about 5'3", bobbed hair, very slim and stuff? if so, i wish you well, but I wouldn't mind my iMac back. Only when you've finished with it, that is.

Kaiser Phoenix

Cancelled
May 12, 2005
millar876 said:

Its KATANAs by the way. Lucky you man. My gf is obsessed with Lacoste shirts and thats the only thing she gives me. I mean I like it an all but its like EVERYTIME....

stonyc

macrumors 65816
Feb 15, 2005
Michigan
Abstract said:
Wow, if your wife is getting you all that stuff, I wonder what she has for her boyfriend, stonyc!
I corrected your post Abstract... and I'm not telling. :D

::drives away in his Porsche::

stonyc

macrumors 65816
Feb 15, 2005
Michigan
max_altitude said:
She got me a Quad with 2 30''ers. :p
I already had a 30-incher.. :p :eek:

Oh come on, you all knew that had to be coming... if it wasn't me, it was going to be someone like Abstract. :D

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
nbs2 said:
Must....get.....wife.....read.......this......hope.....present.....anniversary.....six..weeks

Must....pretend....not....see.....curse....OP....putting.....idea....in....head......:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.