Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

astewes

macrumors member
Apr 15, 2008
San Francisco, CA
of the 84 itunes software releases, apple has never released one in november AFTER november 20th. and 75% of the total releases have occurred on a wednesday. so basing this off of what's been done before, the odds that it comes out today are pretty high. that being said, they could always choose to drop it the last week of thanksgiving...

PBP

macrumors 6502
May 13, 2011
"The new iTunes is taking longer than expected and we wanted to take a little extra time to get it right," Apple spokesman Tom Neumayr told CNET. "We look forward to releasing this new version of iTunes with its dramatically simpler and cleaner interface, and seamless integration with iCloud before the end of November."

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
"The new iTunes is taking longer than expected and we wanted to take a little extra time to get it right," Apple spokesman Tom Neumayr told CNET. "We look forward to releasing this new version of iTunes with its dramatically simpler and cleaner interface, and seamless integration with iCloud before the end of November."

so that makes it seem likely we WONT see it today :(

grubworth

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2008
It will be end of november (28th my bet), but people including me come back every tuesday and wed to hope for a release, when of course how Apple is now it will be held back aslong as they can. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed again. All this and all i expect is features that 'simplify' and give it a cleaner look, this will inevitably mean the loss of features we can currently do at the moment with itunes 10...

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
if they are delaying it again please dont wait till the last day of the month to announce.. "coming in december" :mad:

Last edited:

MasterHowl

macrumors 65816
Oct 3, 2010
North of England
If it doesn't come out in 7 minutes (18:00 GMT) I'm losing hope...

Although I remember iTunes Match going live here in the UK in the late evening. Maybe we'll still be in luck.

COME ON APPLE I WANT TO SEE MY OLD ITUNES LIBRARY HAVE A NEW LOOK (I have artwork OCD so it's gonna look AMAZE)

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
and it is not out... figures! :mad: i think its time for someone to email tim cook and find out whats going on.

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
don't forget they are alot ealier than then the Eastern time zone, so they still have about all day to release it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.