Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordancrombie92

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2012
United Kingdom
i seriously hope its tomorrow or friday :rolleyes:

it took my phone over 15 minutes each to download 2 fairly small apps from the app store, on a wifi connection that normally allows for fairly fast downloads. maybe they are pushing out some sort of update to the stores today?

oh and I was using the wifi on my laptop aswell and that was normal speed so its not the wifi

grubworth

macrumors regular
Jul 24, 2008
my itunes store is unusable atm so maybe, goddamit! i have work to be done but after checking this thread I am procastinating waiting for this bloody update, even though it will be end of the month I am giving myself false hope!! :eek:

currently restarting itunes (takes a good 15 mins to load my library on my macbook pro :rolleyes:).

tdsmth

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2011
I'll guess Friday

I seriously doubt they release it the day before a week-long vacation. That's one of the reasons why so many people were saying Wednesday. A release today would still give them a couple days after the release to trouble shoot any potential problems before next week's break.

jordancrombie92

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2012
United Kingdom
my itunes store is unusable atm so maybe, goddamit! i have work to be done but after checking this thread I am procastinating waiting for this bloody update, even though it will be end of the month I am giving myself false hope!! :eek:

currently restarting itunes (takes a good 15 mins to load my library on my macbook pro :rolleyes:).

on my macbook pro its alright, just on my iPhone

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
I seriously doubt they release it the day before a week-long vacation. That's one of the reasons why so many people were saying Wednesday. A release today would still give them a couple days after the release to trouble shoot any potential problems before next week's break.

i keep forgetting they go on break next week so its either today or last week of november!

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
I sooooo hope it's released today BUT I'm feeling like it'll sadly be the last week in November :(

yeah its probably last week since its kinda late for a release today and they go on vacation next week and it would make no sense to release tomorrow or friday.. two days before vacation time.. after thanksgiving they can release it and fix any known issues that occur as quickly as possible.

GunZi

macrumors 6502
Jan 4, 2012
i dont know about mac, but did apple just update Quicktime for windows (free version) to 7.7.3? at least i just recieved it today

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
so i noticed something iTunes related that is broke for me at least.. go to an app such as facebook through the iTunes store web version and i get a error message HTTP 403 forbidden... it was not doing that 30 minutes ago :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.