Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BradleyCB

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2017
I'm new to the Apple Watch and to the Nike Run Club App. My fiancee bought me the Nike version of the Apple Watch for Christmas, and I have been using it for almost all of my runs in January. The watch and app seem to work fine during runs. Afterwards, though, is where I encounter problems. The attached picture shows the problem I keep encountering. I believe this screen in the Nike app is supposed to show my total distance and number of runs for the month of January. Only despite the runs I have logged, everything on this screen is displayed as 0.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• Nike App Screen.jpg
    Nike App Screen.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 336

walnuts

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
I had the same problem. Are your runs present in the App in the phone? I'm finding that unless I open both the watch and phone apps and force syncs on the phone app multiple times that neither the watch nor the app show all of my runs. After all that, the iPhone is correct but the watch still shows wonky info (either missing or wrong), but at least it's all safe in the phone. I think the watch sync is having a lot of trouble...

sitcomone

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2017
Yes,
What I have had to do is when you are done with your runs on the watch you have to scroll all the way down and tap the done button. Then allow the app to sync with your phone. It does take a while for the sync to be complete. Also, I suggest go into your Nike+ account on the website and see if there is an issue there with your account. For me it was a syncing problem.
Hope it helps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.